Loen-a national treasure.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
I don't watch IW very much now (there's only so much craft a gal can take!) but I popped over earlier to see Loen presenting, I'd forgotten how funny she is.
She was having a bit of banter with a cameraman, then she was dancing around like a mad thing. Comedy gold!:up::clapping::hi:

I don't know about national treasure, imo Loen is more suited to a comedy/farce rather than a tv presenter. I think she has found her niche at IW as nobody takes the channel very seriously.

I don't know about national treasure, imo Loen is more suited to a comedy/farce rather than a tv presenter. I think she has found her niche at IW as nobody takes the channel very seriously.

The QVC presenters could certainly take a few leaves out of her book. They take themselves far too seriously and forget that they are just sales people. Lots of them on a par with double glazing salesmen imho.

I would rather watch Loen present than any other presenter on Ideal World or QVC. In fact I would love her to be on QVC and she can take Andy with her. She is like a breath of fresh air compared to someone like Julia Roberts who has become quite boring and tiresome of late ( IMHO ).

Loen, please never change you are really delightful.

Last edited:
She's great isn't she? I like Loen because she doesn't put on airs ang graces and she doesn't try and pretend she is something that she isn't.
Nor does she talk utter rubbish about things like some of them do when they haven't got a clue!

...and she once said live on air 'To be honest, I really don't buy very much from here at Ideal World...' She went up tenfold in my estimation then - NEITHER DO WE, LOEN! :wink:. She is brilliant - the other night she was on presenting the Wig POTD, she wore the wigs and made the show a total delight to watch. And she looked good in them too.

She has 'tood. Proper 'tood. Love her.

I agree! I will watch Loen for entertainment value & when she was on with Alison Hammond presenting the Yours range it was double delights! Both are down to earth, naturally funny & exuberant & you can inagine them getting on like a house on fire off screen - although might be a problem with who gets a word in edgeways!

It really is worth watching any old cr@p on there if Loen's presenting. I so agree with her going over to QVC Do any of you remember when a while ago she said live on air that QVC had dropped a couple of models as they were thought to be too fat, well that's what they'd probably think of the gorgeous Loen too:confused:

The first time I saw Loen was when she was a model on QVC,I wonder why they didn't hang on to the national treasure. :grin:

i love loen agree she's down to earth and don't take herself too seriously she's the best presenter on IW hands down

I'm another Loen fan, she is comfortable in her own skin so, she feels able to take the mic out of herself and seems to be up for most things, i would love to see her on with stacey from YBF doing the whole bareface to made-up thing she does
I have seen Loen on the craft shows and she is a breath of fresh air, she's honest and seems such a good laugh, i do watch anything she presents
I am finding myself more drawn to the Ideal world presenters as they seem more "real" compared to the QVC presenters who i can't really relate / compare myself too, i can imagine seeing Loen or the lady crafters doing the supermarket shop in their scruffy clothes where as i can't imagine JR or JF slumming it in Asda!
I just wish Ideal had better stuff to flog!

I'm another Loen fan, she is comfortable in her own skin so, she feels able to take the mic out of herself and seems to be up for most things, i would love to see her on with stacey from YBF doing the whole bareface to made-up thing she does
I have seen Loen on the craft shows and she is a breath of fresh air, she's honest and seems such a good laugh, i do watch anything she presents
I am finding myself more drawn to the Ideal world presenters as they seem more "real" compared to the QVC presenters who i can't really relate / compare myself too, i can imagine seeing Loen or the lady crafters doing the supermarket shop in their scruffy clothes where as i can't imagine JR or JF slumming it in Asda!
I just wish Ideal had better stuff to flog!

I agree but also wish they had better Customer Services. I am always so anxious when ordering from them, wondering if I am doing the right thing. Mind you, there is very little I ever want from them since most of the products are so boring. Vacuum cleaners, steam cleaners, patio cleaners, car cleaning products................I can't go on! :sleepy:

...and she once said live on air 'To be honest, I really don't buy very much from here at Ideal World...' She went up tenfold in my estimation then - NEITHER DO WE, LOEN! :wink:. She is brilliant - the other night she was on presenting the Wig POTD, she wore the wigs and made the show a total delight to watch. And she looked good in them too.

She has 'tood. Proper 'tood. Love her.
I love, love, love watching her selling the wigs. She really is a delight. Someone mentioned she would be good on the One Show. What a good idea, or even This Morning. I would love to see somebody get Christine Briekley [sorry, can't spell her name] 's job. That irritating laughter drives me nuts. Don't get me wrong, I love to see somebody seeing the funny side in everything but her laugh actually turns my stomach:puke:

Haven’t watched IW in yonks, but agree Loen is one of the best shopping telly presenters across all the channels, she would make a great mainstream TV presenter. Agree Loen would be great on something like The One Show or This Morning.
The QVC presenters could certainly take a few leaves out of her book. They take themselves far too seriously and forget that they are just sales people. Lots of them on a par with double glazing salesmen imho.
True. Spot on with the double glazing salesmen comparison.:giggle::clapping:

Latest posts

Back