Get Gorgeous.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Get ****ed more like. Honestly, I thought this was to be a showcase of some really good stuff for three days. And what have we got? The same old tired brands, with the same old tired products presented by the same old... You get the idea. We need new ideas! Although I can't wait to have a laugh at the gaudy, outrageous, tacky, overpriced tat that B&W is hawking these days. I have an old pair of earring of his that are great and don't feel like I've got the Crown Jewels stuck to the side of my head when I wear them. Will be sure to have a cringe at the family line up too. Will we get to pick best in show? ;) I know, Wilson can design a rosette for the biggest ego! (No prizes for guessing who will be winning that!)

Just seen Glen on the Kipling hour giving us his expert advice that if you don't like the monkeys you can take them off the bag. He actually gets paid for this!

There's no wonder the menfolk get p....ed off of QVC programming. My OH is seriously into his DIY yet there's only one hour (maybe 2 if you're lucky) of DIY in a week. Yet we get THREE WHOLE DAYS of female stuff, plus two beauty days last month fashion days, craft days etc etc. Personally I'm with him on this one. One hour DIY in a week, yet it frequently gets cancelled.

Pauline x

New and exciting would be too much to ask for especially where Kipling is concerned, I'm really really really sick of seeing the freedom pencil case but still QVC insist on putting it in every single hour and as for the styles that are "only made for QVC" do they not think there's a reason they don't sell them in the shop any more? It's cos we don't want them any more and we want the new stuff.

L'Occitane have a gorgeous new fragrance out and also a new make up range - wonder how long it will take QVC to get these?

QVC is definitely broken.

I can't help but laugh that there are more of us on here poking fun at QVC than seem to be watching :D

Latest posts

Back