Chalcedony

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
You would think after all the years of presenting jewellery at least one of the 'oldies' at Gems would know how to prounounce Chalcedony!

It's pronounced CAL-CED-O-NY and NOT CHAL_CED_ONAY!!!

It's doing my head in and I am not in the mood to be annoyed ok? :headbang::headbang:

STEP away from the gogglebox Klos!!! Your blood pressure must be going through the roof today:mysmilie_853: . How about a nice little :mysmilie_3:?

Cheers..................

STEP away from the gogglebox Klos!!! Your blood pressure must be going through the roof today:mysmilie_853: . How about a nice little :mysmilie_3:?
Ahhhhh.....I could do with some of that BB, its the fl@ming dodgy website that's 'doingmyheadin'........
bloomin Apache Tomcats keep popping up everywhere......and I have a basket to sort out...........:mysmilie_10:

Perhaps Klos and I should also have a couple of :glass::glass:as well.....the sun's over the yard arm by now isn't it???? :happy:
Do ya wanna join us? :glass:

Too late Sacha, I've had a **** week with one thing and another, so I've already had a large Martini and lemonate :grin:

Ahhhhh.....I could do with some of that BB, its the fl@ming dodgy website that's 'doingmyheadin'........
bloomin Apache Tomcats keep popping up everywhere......and I have a basket to sort out...........:mysmilie_10:

Perhaps Klos and I should also have a couple of :glass::glass:as well.....the sun's over the yard arm by now isn't it???? :happy:
Do ya wanna join us? :glass:

Hey Sacha what a great idea but unfortunately I'm not allowed any alcohol with my medicines :sad: Looks like I'll just have to keep taking the pills!

Too late Sacha, I've had a **** week with one thing and another, so I've already had a large Martini and lemonate :grin:

Hey Sacha what a great idea but unfortunately I'm not allowed any alcohol with my medicines :sad: Looks like I'll just have to keep taking the pills!
:blush:.......looks like its just me then........
........never mind........ I'll have a drink to the both of ya.......cheers,..,,,
ATT1231304.gif

Latest posts

Back