I like Lucy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mam

Registered Shopper
:blush:

I hated the thought of these mother/daughter shows, but I have to say that AK's daughter seems really lovely. She's obviously not there for the kudos as she has a "real" profession of her own which she has obviously achieved through hard work, qualifications and dedication, not because mummy has pulled strings with QVC. It's nice to see someone naturally beautiful with a normal size figure and sporting no airs and graces.

Good luck in your future career Lucy.

Yes, a lovely young woman - no airs or graces, very pretty indeed and added lots of interesting comments to the shows.

Lucy appears so pleasant and charming. Alison must be a very proud mum!

very nice young woman i am loving seeing the family. i thought that lucy would look totally different tbh more like alison.:up:

Intelligent, calm responses. Classy girl with presence.
Congratulations to AK and husband.

I only caught a glimpse of Lucy but was shocked to see that she even had an OUNCE of fat on her,given that Keenan is such a fitness fanatic.It's quite heartening to see that Alison doesn't rule Lucy's life with an iron fist.

I do know of some Mother's who demand nothing but physical perfection from their spawn and drive their kids batty in the process.

Kudos to Keenan for retaining her semblance of normal.

Being that it was Mother and Daughter day , I know which Daughter I would be most proud of. Well done AK and well done Lucy. :up:

Latest posts

Back