Julia's partner Chris

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

winetimeisfinetime

Registered Shopper
I just saw Julia's daughter Sophie on the B & W hour and that she is called Sophie Maxwell, so decided to do a bit of detective work to see if I could find any info about her Dad/Julia's partner, who is presumably called Chris Maxwell. I know he is a drummer and found this that might be him http://www.accordions.co.uk/band.htm

Seems only fair that he gets a look in as we've now met the rest of the family.

Blimey, I expected something a bit more glamorous for La Roberts

I know what you mean but we need to delve deeper than looks. He is probably the most considerate caring hubby/wonderful father but, more importantly, agrees with Julia that she's a size small and her bum doesn't look big in anything......................:wink:

I know what you mean but we need to delve deeper than looks. He is probably the most considerate caring hubby/wonderful father but, more importantly, agrees with Julia that she's a size small and her bum doesn't look big in anything......................:wink:

LOL .......like most hubands ...... it's the rabbit in the headlights look when I ask my hubby anything about my weight or dare ask does this make me look fat.:sweat:

I just saw Julia's daughter Sophie on the B & W hour and that she is called Sophie Maxwell, so decided to do a bit of detective work to see if I could find any info about her Dad/Julia's partner, who is presumably called Chris Maxwell. I know he is a drummer and found this that might be him http://www.accordions.co.uk/band.htm

Seems only fair that he gets a look in as we've now met the rest of the family.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OMG !
He must definately be good with his hands!:clapping:

Somehow always imagined her with someone like Brian May from Queen. Guess I got that wrong heeheehee

aww Julia, i'm going to watch your shows in a completely different light now especially when you next do a NN show and tell the whole nation you sleep nekkid!

Well I actually think he looks like a nice bloke but I agreee, if he is Julia's partner then he is not what I was expecting.

Too right ! Is this the reason why she has never tied the knot, one wonders ?????????in the hope that something better comes along !!!!!!!!:wave:

If it is, she's taking one heck of a long time to make her mind up! Looks to me are slightly irrelevant; I would not choose to be with a guy purely for his good looks, more so for the relationship I knew I would have with him, being able to discuss current affairs, politics, literature, etc., whi is on the same intellectual level as myself.
If he happens to be handsome as well, along with a superb physique, that's a bonus!
Anyway, just because Chris - if that is him - has lost his hair, does not mean he is not attractive. Granted, he's not my cup of tea, and my initial thought was the same - I would have expected someone different - but basing a relationship on looks alone is so shallow. Obviously, Julia, and she's not my favourite presenter so I'm being quite unbiased here, has not done this, or she wouldn't still be with him.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OMG !
He must definately be good with his hands!:clapping:

Somehow always imagined her with someone like Brian May from Queen. Guess I got that wrong heeheehee

aww Julia, i'm going to watch your shows in a completely different light now especially when you next do a NN show and tell the whole nation you sleep nekkid!

In hindsight, I think I was being too mean so I take it all back. If you're happy, thats all that matters.

Latest posts

Back