L'Occitane Happy Hands Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
L'Occitane 8 Piece Happy Hands 2 Hand Cream Collection.
Super Bargain Price £14.88
QVC Price £18.00
Item Number 229121
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Treat your hands to the comforting smoothness offered by L'Occitane's fabulous hand creams. This collection of eight Happy Hands 2 Hands Cream is a fantastic gift, or you can even split and share the creams with friends. They are great for taking on your travels, and if you enjoy trying different scented creams, it's just the collection for you. You'll receive two Shea Hand Creams, two Cherry Blossom hand creams and one each of Honey and Lemon, Rose 4 Reines, Verbena and Lavender creams (all 15ml).

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229121

Collection contains:

•2 x Shea Hand Cream for dry skin
•2 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
•1 x Honey & Lemon Hand Cream
•1 x Rose 4 Reines Hand Cream
•1 x Verbena Hand Cream
•1 x Lavender Hand Cream

Everyone seems to go wild over these hnd cream sets. Each tube is only 15ml, for goodness sake! Once you add the p+p to the super bargain price, it's not so super after all.

I can't find 15ml sizes on L'Occitane's site, but the 30ml handcreams are £7- that's £28 for 4, so I reckon this offer saves you £13.12. If you add in L'Occitane's £4.95 p&p the savings are even bigger- £32.95 from L'Occitane or £17.83 from QVC. No competition!:wink:

Everyone seems to go wild over these hnd cream sets. Each tube is only 15ml, for goodness sake! Once you add the p+p to the super bargain price, it's not so super after all.

the 30mls are indeed £7 each so these do work out cheaper even with p and p
I think they make a good gift because they are mini sizes,so friends can try to see if they have a favourite before soending more on bigger sizes
I like them anyway !!

the 30mls are indeed £7 each so these do work out cheaper even with p and p
I think they make a good gift because they are mini sizes,so friends can try to see if they have a favourite before soending more on bigger sizes
I like them anyway !!

I like the 15ml ones for keeping in my hand bag!!

I agree, when I first saw this on Monday night at 9pm I thought they were 30ml and thought WOW that is a super bargain and just about bought and then I realised they were only 15ml.
I have worked out that if you compare the ml for ml value on the full sizes it would cost 6 @ 2.50 + 2 @ 1.65 which makes 18.30, the super bargain price plus the P&P of 3.45 (2.95 in Sazzas original post) makes 18.33 so not a super bargain price IMO unless you really want the really small 15ml sizes so I have managed to resist this brilliant bargain :tongue:
I think the 30ml sizes are quite small and ok for your handbag but defo not worth 7 pounds

Yes, I ordered two and they arrived today. I knew the sizes of the tubes, and they look lovely in the box, BUT the box looks nowhere as big as it is on screen! I was fooled!

It might be what it costs but I can't see that it's what it's WORTH. 15ml?! That's the size of a little pot of lip balm.

Horses for courses and all that and if you like em, buy em...but I've really started to think about things like this recently and keep (just about!) managing to keep a hold of the credit card!

I was going to order these and then read the rest of your comments so have decided not keep my money in the bank.
Thank you another £18.33 saved.

I thought the value of this kit was ok but certainly not a bargain. Generally I think the L'Occitane travel sizes are a complete rip-off - I know you expect to pay more ml for ml but not to such a degree :wait:

I thought the value of this kit was ok but certainly not a bargain. Generally I think the L'Occitane travel sizes are a complete rip-off - I know you expect to pay more ml for ml but not to such a degree :wait:

i worked it out to be half price...mine arrived yesterday and i find a little goes a long way :up:

i remember when l'occitane would give things lkie this away now they sell them in thier thousands on qvc:smirk:

Latest posts

Back