Does anyone else think that Julia Robert's daughter has an equine face?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

BenFongTorres

Guest Shopper
Listen,don't jump my neck.Sophie is an adult,she's paraded herself on TV therefore she's subject to as much scrutiny as X,Y+Z.

Anyway,I've said this before,I think Julia is a great looking woman but I'm afraid Julia's partner has diluted the good-looking genes,hence Sophie.

Now,I'm not saying Sophie is a troll,far from it,but she is not in her Mum's league in terms of looks.

Listen,don't jump my neck.Sophie is an adult,she's paraded herself on TV therefore she's subject to as much scrutiny as X,Y+Z.

Anyway,I've said this before,I think Julia is a great looking woman but I'm afraid Julia's partner has diluted the good-looking genes,hence Sophie.

Now,I'm not saying Sophie is a troll,far from it,but she is not in her Mum's league in terms of looks.

She does appear however, to have the same size ego. The way she was strutting her stuff and telling Simon that she was not a professional model "yet" didn't endear her to me. By the way, slightly off topic, I know, but was it intentional to make Julia's mum look like the Queen Mother?:thinking:

No comment about daughter looking like a horse, far tooooo b*tchy to warrant a reply BUT I only caught the end of the show, why was she on there in the first place? She modelling for QVC now?

She does appear however, to have the same size ego. The way she was strutting her stuff and telling Simon that she was not a professional model "yet" didn't endear her to me. By the way, slightly off topic, I know, but was it intentional to make Julia's mum look like the Queen Mother?:thinking:

She did seem to be pushing herself in front of the regular models, and the posing was a bit uber exaggerated. Looking like a horse, though? I do think that is extremely rude. She looks like her mother so, in that case, why isn't mum being described as a horse?

I was channel flicking last night and only caught glimpses of the show. But I can honestly say that one of the reasons I could not stay watching was because there was a new model on there, who appeared to be hogging the limelight a bit, which made me cringe!
The weird thing, though, is that because I was channel flicking, I had no idea that she was Julia's daughter, as I only caught snippets. I thought she was pleasant looking, but to be truthful, a bit awkward in her mannerisms.
What I don't understand is why QVC allow this obvious nepotism-there are loads of models out there who are probably struggling and could do with a bit of a break, so why does Julia get to put her daughter on TV just because of her connections? We all love our kids and would do anything to help them, but this is actually too blatant for me. I am just surprised that she gets away with it, with firstly her son and now her daughter. Come on, Julia, you got where you are by hard work and determination-don't lose your credibility by doing things like this. Surely your kids can do it for themselves?

I thought that Julia looked stunning last night, she's a very attractive lady:flower:

I got the impression that Simon Wilson wasn't that keen on her being on his show. He barely acknowledged her, after having been all over Julia's Mum like a rash.

I thought Sophie was really pretty and had a lovely figure - she has a slightly long face, as opposed to Julia's which is more rounded but describing her as 'equine' is a bit exaggerated IMO.

I think it was some sort of family day on QVC which is why the mums and daughters were on, I found it very interesting to see Sophie, as well as JRs Mum and AKs daughter Lucy - and thought Lucy in particular did a fantastic job.

I don't think it's nepotism - JRs mum is over 80 she's hardly likely to want to launch a TV career, and from what I remember Lucy is already on a career path which has nothing to do with QVC/TV.

If Julia has got/does get Sophie a job then fair play to her - I think everyone tries to help their family and friends wherever possible especially in the current economic climate, I know plenty of people who have got jobs due to family/personal connections doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Last edited:
I don't think Julia's daughter looks a bit like her. She did remind me a little of one of the qvc models though, but don't know her name. On the other hand, I do think Julia looks like her mum.

I thought she was quite attractive and I guess the producers wanted her to push her way forward. The stunningly beautiful Ali didnt seem to mind and the other model was new so I dont suppose she was in any position to complain.

I thought Sophie was the image of her mum, but she had a longer nose, on the other hand I didn't think Julia looked anything like her mum.

I don't think Julia's daughter looks a bit like her. She did remind me a little of one of the qvc models though, but don't know her name. On the other hand, I do think Julia looks like her mum.

I didn't think she looked much like Julia either, even when she was younger. I think it is Sophies mouth or teeth that spoil her just a little-they are a little protruding. She is an elegant looking girl though,and I think her exaggerated movements etc were probably due to inexperience and a lot of nerves.I couldn't see her on QVC regularly-she doesn't seem llike the 'type' they use. She probably wants to leap-frog modelling and go straight to presenting anyway!(Julia goes on and on about her daughter going to Uni/having gone to Uni or whatever.)

I was watching the programme last night with Julia and family, and Julia did state that Sophie was enjoying her job at QVC as a PA, and that she was very good at her job and very thorough in what she did:dull:. So it seems that nepotism has worked and the young Miss Sophie has already got her feet firmly under the table........... I don't think it will be the last we will be seeing of her unfortunately.:puke:

i remember seeing julias children many moons ago when they were small.

julias son was really gorgeous and blond and julia was sooo proud of him.

sophie was the plain mousey looking child who has indeed turned out to be a swan.
the son sadly lost his very blond hair. good on sophie for making the most of herself.

julias mun looked ver regal but i suspect she is like that in real life. amazing skin and hair!

Did anyone see Dale's daughter who popped into his show about 3 weeks ago. A pretty little redhead, about 12 years old I would think. It was go to work with your dad day I think:rock:

I was watching the programme last night with Julia and family, and Julia did state that Sophie was enjoying her job at QVC as a PA, and that she was very good at her job and very thorough in what she did:dull:. So it seems that nepotism has worked and the young Miss Sophie has already got her feet firmly under the table........... I don't think it will be the last we will be seeing of her unfortunately.:puke:

So Sophies girl band career didnt take off then and she had to get a real job! :ninja: Wish I'd seen this, does anyone know of any clips of the modelling?

I thought she looked a teensy bit like Stacey Soloman.

A bit horsey then :grin:

i remember seeing julias children many moons ago when they were small.

julias son was really gorgeous and blond and julia was sooo proud of him.

sophie was the plain mousey looking child who has indeed turned out to be a swan.
the son sadly lost his very blond hair. good on sophie for making the most of herself.

julias mun looked ver regal but i suspect she is like that in real life. amazing skin and hair!

he was a striking looking teenager but he's balding now isnt he? prematurely of course, he cant be much over 23 or 24. looks like he took his father's genes there.

i didnt see sophie modelling but agree that its not the last we will see of her.

when i first became a manager at about 25 i was running a large office of clerical people which included a few agency staff. one of the team leaders asked if her son, who had registered with the agency we used, could come in and fill a vacancy that came up during his gap year. it would have been the easiest thing in the world to just fold and let it happen but it didnt sit well wih me and i refused. she was extremely upset about it, tears and tantrums.... the lot and it damaged our working relationship for a while. but she got over it and i'm convinced it was the right thing to do, its a fine line between doing someone a favour and compromising the feelings of the rest of the team. it was all just too "cosy" for me.
i suspect JR is the type who would throw dummies if her DD was refused a job. its probably easier to just let it happen. i wonder what the other senior presenters think about it.

if she is like that they should just stand up to her not just saying this but if it was me i would. i'm not a confrontational person but if someone has pushed my buttons i let them know. as for sophie i think she's quite pretty was over modelling though all those poses could learn from the stunning ali just stand there looking pretty

I thought she did have quite a long face which made her look a bit horsey but she was still very attractive.

Latest posts

Back