Ultrasun fiasco part deux

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
Well I'm back from me hols (shame, I did wish the ash cloud would hit but no luck unfortunately) and after carting the 500ml bottle of Ultrasun Sports 20 across the Atlantic to find it had leaked in my luggage (precautions taken though... I ziplocked it beforehand... phew), there was hubby slathering on the stinky stuff, only for it to go all bitty! Phew, that was a long sentence! Well I'm thinking, I know he goes a bit ott with sun protection so maybe he put far toooooo much on, so I then put some on for the same thing to happen, don't know how else to describe it but it kinda rolled off again in bits! Very odd me thinks!! At the end of that day, we both had a killer rash from hell! Heat rash? Coincidence?!

Rash went away, we used something else, were fine, used the Ultrasun and we both got the rash again?! Got back from hols on the last day the stuff could be returned, so looks like it will be sitting unused for the rest of the summer. :sad:

Well I'm back from me hols (shame, I did wish the ash cloud would hit but no luck unfortunately) and after carting the 500ml bottle of Ultrasun Sports 20 across the Atlantic to find it had leaked in my luggage (precautions taken though... I ziplocked it beforehand... phew), there was hubby slathering on the stinky stuff, only for it to go all bitty! Phew, that was a long sentence! Well I'm thinking, I know he goes a bit ott with sun protection so maybe he put far toooooo much on, so I then put some on for the same thing to happen, don't know how else to describe it but it kinda rolled off again in bits! Very odd me thinks!! At the end of that day, we both had a killer rash from hell! Heat rash? Coincidence?!

Rash went away, we used something else, were fine, used the Ultrasun and we both got the rash again?! Got back from hols on the last day the stuff could be returned, so looks like it will be sitting unused for the rest of the summer. :sad:

Ring Customer Services and tell them what happened. In cases like this they are usually pretty good and will send you a label and refund you even if the return date has passed.

Latest posts

Back