Classic French & Saunders spoof...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
Finally found it. After years of licking my palms to try to find my eek eek necklace in homage to the F&S clip, I have finally found it on youtube.

You have to check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVOoxPVZj3w

Didn't realise at the time, but Dawn is SO doing Debbie don't you think?!!! (UUUmmm in the nicest possible way I mean)!! :clapping:

Brill, brill, brill...I had a good laugh before going to work, thanks lilylurknomore!

Thanks very much for this, what a fab blast from the past :clapping: I remember watching this when it was on TV the first time and having never seen any shopping telly I had no clue about what it referred to! Oh happy days of ignorance...

OMG!!
that is hilarious! :mysmilie_483:i know what you mean about DF and DF!!!(spooky)
am off to look at some Ique Ique and get my nails done just like theirs (EEEK! they made me heave a bit:mysmilie_460:)

That was hilarious lilylurknomore! A great start to the week. I laughed until the tears were running down my cheeks - off to re-do my eye-make up now! French and Saunders are inspired. :grin:

Brilliant - having been able to look at them all but just seeing the first clip with the sound off was hilarious. Must try and watch with sound later on.

Definitely brightens a Monday morning.

Thanks.

Oh my goodness that is genius! :mysmilie_466: :mysmilie_17:

Thanks for the giggle. :giggle:

I remember this very well and it's so funny. Debbie Flint mentioned it on one of her shows when she was with QVC years ago because an American guest said something (I'ld buy it for the box, or long lose lines anyway); it didn't go down very well!

Hilarious! You could just see them slipping into the Morning Show without anyone noticing !!!

If you missed the F&S spoof I posted..

... last week, here it is again!

Funny thing is, I have now adopted the catch phrase 'selling like hotcakes' in a high pitch voice and when visiting a shoe shop last week the male slightly camp (although what that's got to do with anything, I don't know) shop assistant was telling another customer that the fitflops were 'selling like hotcakes' and I burst into laughter!! I won't be able to hear that phrase without thinking of Dawn French now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVOoxPVZj3w

Gonna get me a pair of those nails too!! Off to order some tinique now.

Very funny. When I see the ads on QVC for their certain jewellery I can't stop myself going 'eek eek!'.

French & Saunders would make great QVC presenters and would really liven things up! (and we would get the truth about the products!!) :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back