Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I sent something back to Ideal World last Monday, the 10th May. I have the postal receipt here.

I thought I would look this morning at my account online and I can see that they have received the item but they have not credited my account.

They probably received the item by last Wednesday to be honest.

How on earth can they justify not crediting our accounts when they actually have the goods back in their own warehouse?

I know of course how difficult it is to get in touch with them and that when you do get through no-one understands you at the other end anyway so it is a complete waste of time.

I vouch every time that I will not order anything from them again but every so often I find myself tempted by something quite unusual.

Please folks, help me to have more willpower and not order from this shambles of a shopping channel.

P.S. Does anyone know of a British number I can ring and be guaranteed to speak to someone sensible?

Don't watch and you can't be tempted.I rarely watch these days ,I think the longest I have watched lately is the ybf show. I usally just flick on and off.

I had had enough last night and contacted them again. Lo and behold today, there is a refund in place but only HALF. What is that all about?

I have been in touch with them again and told them to get the other half refunded right knacky ore else.

And they said they had made the refund on the 13th and it only appeared today - the 22nd.

I know this might be a bit unfair and unfounded, but I struggle to believe a single word that anyone from IW comes out with, beit presenters or staff! :sad:

Rich

Latest posts

Back