Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
I returned two items on the same day, one to Amazon, and one to QVC.

The Amazon return was so easy, simply filled in a form on line, printed out a FREE FIRST CLASS return label, (the item was not faulty, just didn't like) and posted both last Monday.

Two days later I had an acknowledgement of receipt from Amazon, then another email saying the refund was on its way, and by Friday it was in my account.

Still waiting for QVC refund. need I say more?

If Amazon can give this service, why not QVC?

Have been waiting nearly a week now for form to send them proof of postage for another returned item which has been lost. not a sign. email too easy for them? They sure do everything they can to hang on to their money. Well, so shall I !

BTW there is a new banking service available now with some banks - think it is called FBS - Fast Banking service - and money can be placed in your bank account free of charge within two hours!

I have found returns getting slower and slower, and even when items show as returned on screen it can take weeks to get your money back. maybe they think we will 'forget' and they can keep the money-on 2 occasions I had had no refund even though the returns had been showinf over 2 weeks (I had proof of postage and this howed they had had the items over a month!) miraculously after my phone calls the refunds appeared the next day!

Latest posts

Back