Unbelievable Kim and Co prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
I am really shocked at the prices of this range. How can simple tops and little boleros cost in the region of £40? Skirts £50? I can understand people liking the range for differing reasons but the prices cannot be justified for garments of simple design made of acetate and elastane. In my opinion a more realistic price range would be £15 - £35 max. What do you think?

Totally agree. Kim & Co is OK in small doses, it is easy-care and doesn't lose its colour, it can be quite slimming and is useful for holidays because it doesn't crease, but it is too expensive for what it is - polyester with no zips or linings.

Yes Please Mrs

i'd say the geranium jumpsuit is well worth the money...i wear it every other day and never fail to get male attention![/QUOTE]

I'd like plenty of that have you an item link please ?:thinking:

:tongue:

i'd say the geranium jumpsuit is well worth the money...i wear it every other day and never fail to get male attention!

Pics please. :cheeky:

Did you notice the MrsJ didn't say what sort of attention she was getting from all those males? Or what sort of males they were.

She doesn't want to share me thinks :giggle:

Come on Mrs James it's always best to share we won't tell everyone.

:wave:

What I don't get is why on earth QVC think we need 10 hours of the screeching banshee and her man made fabrics so soon after her last TSV!

I am really shocked at the prices of this range. How can simple tops and little boleros cost in the region of £40? Skirts £50? I can understand people liking the range for differing reasons but the prices cannot be justified for garments of simple design made of acetate and elastane. In my opinion a more realistic price range would be £15 - £35 max. What do you think?

Absolutely ludicrous prices for predominantly tasteless clothing. I bought some clothes from M & S this morning with an email offer I received, i.e. two camisoles, two pairs of linen trousers and a boyfriend cardigan with £3.50 postage the total was less than £80. If I need to return anything it costs nothing and the refund is back in my account within a couple of days. Sorry QVC you can stick your so called fashion where the sun don't shine!:doh:

I have bought Kim & Co. from the beginning about 12 years ago and agree that the prices have gone up a lot, I usually only buy the TSV OTO or Last Clicks now.

A bit of a tangent as I'm prone to do:

Tanya is on now, modelling white crop trousers. The cr*tch area is disgusting - far too tight and clingy (divisive IYKWIM) and I'm sure they are slightly see-through around the betty's garden zone.

Mind you KM is walking through all her colours now - a rather fetching leprachaun green, nicotine-stained brown, electric-shock blue (my descriptions, not hers).

How old is KM ?

A bit of a tangent as I'm prone to do:

Tanya is on now, modelling white crop trousers. The cr*tch area is disgusting - far too tight and clingy (divisive IYKWIM) and I'm sure they are slightly see-through around the betty's garden zone.

Mind you KM is walking through all her colours now - a rather fetching leprachaun green, nicotine-stained brown, electric-shock blue (my descriptions, not hers).

How old is KM ?

Kim is 103. The effect of all the static produced by her clothes however means she has become cryogenically frozen in time, thus rendering her immune to the ageing process.

I haz just sin Tanya modelling trousers. You are right about the ole' camel toe going on. Imagine that in the green or yellow ones. :thinking:. The black always look smart tho.

Hmm Geranium jumpsuit, is Gautaneomo Bay having a closing dowm sale?

On the topic of Kim I have said it in the past and will say it again, I swear she is on crack, the wheezing high pitched voice, the fast paced rambling speech that makes little sense. I'd need to be on crack to buy any of the clothes. Why is she always on in such large amounts too, I went to work, she was on, came back and fancied a bit of mindless telly, and she was on again! No doubt she will be on tonight too

Latest posts

Back