I have heard it all now.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
Nothing much on telly last night, so we decided to watch the Kim & Co hour at 8o'clock.
(Well let's be honest, it's funnier than most comedy shows on TV at the minute).

Kim Mendlsomebody has just compared herself to VERA WANG!!!

I know the woman is a bit stupid, but now we know she's deranged as well, maybe somebody should let Social Services know. She obviously needs sectioned!

You've got to feel sorry for the poor deluded, woman...wait a minute...no I don't, she laughing all the way to the bank. How she can call her synthetic, 100% polyester/lycra/acrylic clothes designer is ridiculous. I know there are a lot of devotee's of Kim & Co who are members of this forum and love her clothes, but I'll never see in them what they see.

Thanks for the laugh Ricki S! I couldn't agree more with you and Huggles on this one! I admit to having 2 or 3 of kim's tops in my wardrobe... never worn... mocking me... a testiment to my early days of qvc-madness... but, I hasten to add, I was never so deluded as to think that they were in any way a 'designer' garment - nay, the words 'Vera' and 'Wang', never even crossed my mind (however, a couple of phrases did: 'will make me sweat buckets' and 'at least the moths won't get them').

ps (The thing I should really do is 'let go of the past' in a 'life laundry' type of way and bin the mofos!!)

You've got to feel sorry for the poor deluded, woman...wait a minute...no I don't, she laughing all the way to the bank. How she can call her synthetic, 100% polyester/lycra/acrylic clothes designer is ridiculous. I know there are a lot of devotee's of Kim & Co who are members of this forum and love her clothes, but I'll never see in them what they see.

Are all designer clothes made of pure silk, cashmere and 100 % linen then?? I don't think so!!!

I have a black kim and co dress and, though I say so myself, I look I pretty damn good in it. It is very simple, flatters my figure (which, truth be told, is OK) and frankly, at 47, I reckon I could stop traffic in it. I also have a linen designer dress that is very uncomfortable,flattens my chest and much makes me look like a sack of tatties. It cost six times more than than the Kim and co dress and that was 10 years ago!

It is all relative.

Granted, some of Kims stuff is AWFUL but some of it isn't. It all depends on who us wearing it and how.

I don't argue with your taste, my sister loves Kim & Co and is always trying to persuade me to try it. It's just not my taste and never will be but you enjoy stopping the traffic, Almerinda. I'm sure you look gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back