Does Kim have gills ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jaybe

Registered Shopper
Kim appears to be able to talk for ages without taking a breath. She has also abdandoned using any punctuation, & all her sentences merge.
In the promo for her company she is never wearing her own designs-can't imagine why.

it has been mentioned elsewhere that some feel she is a bit chemically enhanced :giggle:to enable her to keep the stream of garbage that she talks going, its like a stream of conciousness, the whole i speak therefore i am school of thought!
My money is on amphetymine( SP?):mysmilie_864: as its quite manic and anyone who actually listens realises it makes no sense she seems to chuck in random words that have zero relevance!
I say all this but, its bloomin obvious i've been watching cos i noticed - (watching NOT buying!)

It's all the gasping i can't stand, what's all that about?

I have bought a few of Kims tops in the past but think they have gone very pricy.

I bought one of her short cardigans off Ebay recently for £12 the QVC price is about £51.

A couple of years ago I was invited to attend a fashion day at QVC towers - (it was like walking into an Indigo Moon convention !!!!!) We, the great unwashed - and the I M wearers were all seated behind the guests, which included Simon Wilson, Lorraine from Kipling and Kim Meddlingbody.

It was amazing ! Despite not being able to come up for air when trying to convert the nation into wearing her clothing, she was totally hopeless when it came to answering questions from the audience. The woman couldn't function !! Take Kim away from her set spiel of flogging her range and she is incapable of holding a normal conversation. It was errrrr, and ummmmm all the way, - really quite laughable; but she must have a really good deal with QVC as she is always on for 10 hours over 2 day period.

And, isn't it also amazing that she churns out the same few designs in different prints in the short space of time between her visits.

I keep saying it, the woman is on crack, or methamphetamine cos it keeps you high for hours and hours and hours. Maybe they give her a dose and then just shove her out there with all her stuff and off she goes like a wind up toy that can never stop.

Spot-on observations about old kimbo from you all lol! She's totally unreal to watch, like some kind of robot. Physically present, but not all there - spouting a low-level murmur of spiel, whilst every once in a while giving a kind of kind of shimmering shudder at the sugar plums - or should I say bank balance details - that dance in her head.

From someone who never watches fashion I caught a glimpse last night for the very first time of Kim speaking and was truly amazed! I've read posts but thought nothing of it. I gasped in amazement how long she could talk without an intake of breath, I was truly mezmerised!

I think a contest between Kim and JF would be truly entertaining to see who draws breath first!

:mysmilie_17:

Oh, and HAS kim got gills? Well, I don't know about that, but maybe she has a 'liddle' on/off switch on her back.

She's definitely not a relaxing person to listen to! I was reading last night, and Kim was blethering away breathlessly in the background, and it occurred to me that if I didn't know who she was, I'd think it was a drunk rambling away! The minute the presenter introduces her, she is ON, in full sales mode, and doesn't take a breath until "bye". The perfect sales-bot, really.

Latest posts

Back