Smashbox Jet Set in Teal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
Did anyone buy this at the weekend? I accidentally deleted the show which featured it and they haven't updated the video on the website to show the newer colours. I just wondered if it's a very bright teal? I've been after this one for YONKS!! :giggle:

Tx

Did anyone buy this at the weekend? I accidentally deleted the show which featured it and they haven't updated the video on the website to show the newer colours. I just wondered if it's a very bright teal? I've been after this one for YONKS!! :giggle:

Tx

Hi Red, I ordered the teal but it hasn't arrived yet. I checked out the items on the website before the shows aired, saw it and ordered it immediately, as like you I've been after it for ages. To be honest, I don't remember it being on any of the shows. I watched and/or recorded them, so if it was on I had a senior moment and missed it. I checked the availability after the shows were over and all the colours were still in stock, so when it arrives I'll let you know how bright it is. I ordered on the website and for some reason it gave me free p&P, though it should have been £3.45.

Cool, thanks miss! I thought it was on during the 1pm show but maybe I read wrong. I actually went ahead and bought one on eBay, I was going to wait until Jaybe got them in but want it for my trip to Ireland so couldn't wait! haha! Am interested to hear what you think when it arrives..I thought I'd have my TSV today but nothig yet....:cheeky:

Cool, thanks miss! I thought it was on during the 1pm show but maybe I read wrong. I actually went ahead and bought one on eBay, I was going to wait until Jaybe got them in but want it for my trip to Ireland so couldn't wait! haha! Am interested to hear what you think when it arrives..I thought I'd have my TSV today but nothig yet....:cheeky:

A box has just arrived for me at work, from QVC of course, so I'm guessing it's the TSV.

Ooh, sounds fab Jayne, thanks! Any word on when the Summer collection will be in? I'm all over this one like a rash haha!

Tx

Ooh, sounds fab Jayne, thanks! Any word on when the Summer collection will be in? I'm all over this one like a rash haha!

Tx

Hi RedT

There have been problems with that range - not got to the bottom of it yet. I loved the duo cream blush and the gold eye primer from my press pack (both currently in my make up bag) but I wouldn't hold your breath on the UK getting it from what I understand.

As soon as I hear anything I will let you know

(ps have a fab holiday)

Latest posts

Back