Did anyone else notice Dawn Bibby last night?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Babs

Registered Shopper
Normally I am not particulary observant with many people but I noticed Dawn last night. She had a beautiful tan on her and she looked really well but I also noticed there were no wedding and engagement rings on her finger and for that matter no white marks were they should have been. I also noticed that where she used to wear a lot of rings she was now just wearing one small one.
Is this the signal of the end of her marriage I wonder?. If that's the case that's probably why we haven't seen much of her, bless her.

I don't know the ins and outs if the Bibby separation drama,someone else will have to bring you up to speed on that one,I'm sure there was a thread not long ago.

Anyway I caught a glimpse her her last night,I never watch craft shows but did make a mental note of how she looked,she looked well,even her hair looked healthy.

Trauma becomes her.

noticed she was very tanned perhaps she just went away to help her get over things it's helped by looking at her

I don't know the ins and outs if the Bibby separation drama,someone else will have to bring you up to speed on that one,I'm sure there was a thread not long ago.

Anyway I caught a glimpse her her last night,I never watch craft shows but did make a mental note of how she looked,she looked well,even her hair looked healthy.

Trauma becomes her.

Have I missed something? I though JJ was in South African something to do with his passport after going back for his step fathers funeral.

Have Dawn and JJ Separated?

ER, YES. Sometime ago now. Apparently no one else involved, but whatever took place shook Dawn to the core.

Dawn said on QVC earlier that she had just come back from holiday in Egypt and she had had a wonderful time and is enjoying life.

I'm not a Dawn fan, but she looks slim and well.

She looks great lately, and seems so much more bubbly and fun than she used to. Maybe she's trying to let him know what he's missing. Serves him right, too.

Nah, but if she was "shocked to the core" as she said on her blog, it's unlikely to have been her own doing, I'd have thought.

Now PC brigade - dont want to insult/upset anyone on this forum, but I was wondering if may be he has "come out" nothing wrong with that, Saw a pic on Craigs block and there was a pic of JJ and a good looking guy, so just a thought. There was someone on this forum who was a friend of a friend of Dawn, so if I am on the wrong track, please put me on the correct one. PS I think Dawn looks great at the moment. BUT QVC please get rid of that awful harmonica jingle introducing her craft shows, is it just me or is it getting on anyone elses wick!

QVC please get rid of that awful harmonica jingle introducing her craft shows, is it just me or is it getting on anyone elses wick!

LOL. It doesn't really go with the subject, does it? Weird choice of music. Maybe they were thinking "hmm, crafts...village fete... bumbling local Worzel-type band...PERFECT!!"

Or maybe they'd just had too much sugar that day.

Now PC brigade - dont want to insult/upset anyone on this forum, but I was wondering if may be he has "come out" nothing wrong with that, Saw a pic on Craigs block and there was a pic of JJ and a good looking guy, so just a thought. There was someone on this forum who was a friend of a friend of Dawn, so if I am on the wrong track, please put me on the correct one. PS I think Dawn looks great at the moment. BUT QVC please get rid of that awful harmonica jingle introducing her craft shows, is it just me or is it getting on anyone elses wick!

This is speculation Scaryspice - there is nothing in the media to say this at all, just cos a guys is good looking doesn't mean he is gay:cheeky: I'd get off this track if I were you - it doesn't help.

Agree about harmonica music!

I saw her hours with Simon and then Craig and they were making a fuss of her as you would expect and rightly so.

Dawn was unusually bubbly and giggly which I think is very much an "act" to cover her sadness, but I do worry that this might give way in a couple of seconds and she could completely breakdown.

One thing that surprises me is that I've not heard any t/callers mention JJ or sympathise with her - perhaps the gallery are firmly warning them before being put through (but would that stop the really determined ?).

I should imagine her weight loss is completely down to the shock, not a diet as she claims. I was in a similar situation years ago and I remember one week eating only a tin of tomato soup and half a ham sandwich in 3 days, my distress seemed to fill me up.

Linda xx

Please do not worry about Dawn. She is fine.

Her weight loss is due to a diet and exercise and her mood is naturally always upbeat and happy, however it's not always visible on air due to pressures of the studio dictating intense concentration.

Dawn's new years resolution was to loose weight and get healthier and I believe she did mention this on air.

Dawn is genuinely happy now and has started a new happy chapter of her life. As I have said she is fine so please, don't worry about her.

Interesting twist :thinking: One never knows.

The music drives me insane too.

Latest posts

Back