Kipling luggage hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

buttercup

Registered Shopper
Just watching some of the Kipling luggage on QVC at the moment. Nice items, but I'm being distracted by the clothing of the Kipling guest....what on earth is she wearing?!

She looks slim on top, then there's a weird puffball around her middle, which I'm sure it makes her look larger than she is. I'm sorry, but I don't think the look quite works on TV!

Tsk, get with it chaps...she's wearing wearing harem pants (or rather, a harem pants jumpsuit), which are seriously 'on trend' just about everywhere except QVC.

My daughter calls then 'poo-in-the-pants trousers'. I've just bought a lovely pair from Joe Browns.

BTW, isn't the guest the original Irish lady who went off to the US about a year ago?

I thought she was a really lovely and informative guest - unlike the normal bimbo who gets everything mixed up,that we normally get.

Hi guys. I didn't see the Kipling hour but my mum filled me in on Noelle's outfit when I got home. For information, Noelle is the manager of the Kipling shops in London and is a really lovely lady. I've met her a few times in the shop on Regent Street, she's far more in the know than Marie Antoinette (!!!) and I think she should be the permanent Kipling guest on QVC.

Hi guys. I didn't see the Kipling hour but my mum filled me in on Noelle's outfit when I got home. For information, Noelle is the manager of the Kipling shops in London and is a really lovely lady. I've met her a few times in the shop on Regent Street, she's far more in the know than Marie Antoinette (!!!) and I think she should be the permanent Kipling guest on QVC.

i agree she is a lovely lady and always has time for a chat with her customers. really genuine lady. knows her stuff!

now alexis from l'occitane............:cheeky:

Hi I'm new here although very much enjoy reading all the threads! Just wanted to add that I met the current Kipling guest Marie at the store in Westfield and she was lovely, a true Kipling fan like myself and came across as very genuine and intelligent (dare I say it) Noelle must be so busy managing the London stores she doesn't have time to guest and I think Marie is charming, always positive and she's got a lot more charisma than some of the other guests on qvc!:happy:

Tsk, get with it chaps...she's wearing wearing harem pants (or rather, a harem pants jumpsuit), which are seriously 'on trend' just about everywhere except QVC.

My daughter calls then 'poo-in-the-pants trousers'. I've just bought a lovely pair from Joe Browns.

BTW, isn't the guest the original Irish lady who went off to the US about a year ago?

I thought she had tucked her dress in her knickers by mistake and created the "blouson" look which is so on trend and fashion forward. It would have looked good with a pair of birkis.

agree about kipling guest

I thought she was a really lovely and informative guest - unlike the normal bimbo who gets everything mixed up,that we normally get.

I so agree with you regarding the 'bimbo' who represents kipling. Noel is lovely and knows the product. I have even met her in one of the kipling shops and she even better in the flesh

Latest posts

Back