Sue Devitt

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

White Russian

Guest Shopper
I'm a bit concerned that QVC's stocking of Sue Devitt products is serioulsy dwindling and is a mere shadow of its former self! I love her range and if QVC stop stocking her Harvey Nics in Knightsbridge will be the only place I can buy it in the whole country. :sweat:

To be honest QVC UK stocked very little of the Sue Devitt range. They didn't even stock the palest shade in the foundations and powders.

A friend in the US used to send me Sue Devitt and infact its actually really cheap on ebay.

I wear the Quiet & Still (fairest shade) of the foundation and have been getting it from Harvey Nics (you can buy it on line now too). I tried buying a jar off ebay but I must have had an out of date one because it was all watery and not remotely whipped!

I agree QVC generally need to start stocking the fairest shades in ranges (medium may be the most popular shade in the States but in the UK we are pale and interesting!). They did use to stock a bigger selection of her kits and blushers though and I'm disappointed they've gone :-( They were so much cheaper!

not the only beauty line to bite the dust tbh.
alpha-h used to be a bigger line with lots of full sizesin the kits now we are lucky to get anything.

john lewis have stopped stocking it ...::sad:

I wish QVC would either stock something properly or not at all. They have a piddly selection of most brands and definitely not as much as QVC in the US or in the department stores. Smashbox is a prime example, it takes YONKS for us to get the new collections, when they do get them it's only half the collection and about 6 months too late, really drives me nuts. Same with Cargo, Benefit etc, why not really get stuck in and get the full range?

Sue Devitt has never really been done properly on QVC, she had great kits in Harvey Nics last year and her fab new blush/eyeshadow palette has yet to make an appearance.

Grrr....!

They don't seem to be stocking much of anything now. When I want a product, 9 times out of 10 QVC don't have what I want and so I head to ebay first. Most times I find what I want and at far cheaper prices. I've just bought an Elemis cream that QVC stocked briefly and haven't had back since. Ebay had it at half the price. Perhaps this is why AY goes nuts on the presenters? She's got nothing better to do. All the big brands are drying up.

Latest posts

Back