L'Occitane Supersize Shower Creme

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MsTrouble

Registered Shopper
Duo of 500ml Verbena and Lavender Shower Cremes

Does anyone remember Alexis saying that these were limited editions and that once the stock was gone that would be it? Reason I am asking is that I think she did but looking at QVC US website (which I hate doing but do it to drool over all the things UK could/should have!) I notice they have these in stock and also an Auto delivery option which doesn't make me very happy :sad:

I could be wrong and therefore hoping that I am :clapping:

:flower: :flower:

Duo of 500ml Verbena and Lavender Shower Cremes

Does anyone remember Alexis saying that these were limited editions and that once the stock was gone that would be it? Reason I am asking is that I think she did but looking at QVC US website (which I hate doing but do it to drool over all the things UK could/should have!) I notice they have these in stock and also an Auto delivery option which doesn't make me very happy :sad:

I could be wrong and therefore hoping that I am :clapping:

:flower: :flower:

She said it sometime ago. Obviously just a sales ploy to make us panic order.

She said it sometime ago. Obviously just a sales ploy to make us panic order.

Thanks Topaz.

It is really annoying if that is the case. I also loved Philosphy's Apricot and Cream shower gels and they were a limited edition in the UK for QVC but QVC US have these in stock all the time. If something is popular and sells well I don't understand why they don't continue selling them. Grrrrr Hope you're listening QVC! :wonder:

Latest posts

Back