Alison

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sammyb

Registered Shopper
Just happened to turn QVC on and have just seen Alison k on, what on earth has she done to her face? Is it just me breathing in too many paint fumes? (Just finished painting a bedroom)
Her cheeks look like she's smuggeling something in them and her top lip looks odd.

Didn't see this appearance, but have noticed in the past that she sometimes has the bunched up cheeks hamster look, then other times her face looks more lean and better. I wonder if she sometimes has 'treatments' of some sort or botox or something that gives her this initial hamster look, which then settles down in a day or two?

I think most of them have had fillers at a minimum some presenters had more work i think most people on telly do it just like brushing your teeth really
only we notice when it dont seem quite right but all of them are at it to some degree

I have a feeling the ashy look is the old Bare Essentials followed by something to make her glow, it looks way too much and not flattering.

Poor woman hasn't yet realised that for all the products in the world that she slapps on, when the menopause strikes the wrinkles will follow. I have done better than most because like Alison I can't sunbathe, I used to envy people who did get a tan, now I am glad, and Gatineau does help but eventually it will get her and she will have to accept it like the rest of us.

she prob has fillers to fill her cheeks out my aunty has that now and again she looks all gaunt and sunken in if she don't hope she don't come on here i'm dead lol

Latest posts

Back