Qvc reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ALWAYSSKINT

Registered Shopper
Hello i was just wondering if any one has had a review rejected as i have just done. I got a e-mail saying does not meet community guide lines.What does that mean? I give the product 5 stars and said what difference it had made to me and in the last sentence i did mention about how hard the tops were to open with wet hands. Product was a Phillip Kingsley shampoo. Any idears peeps?????

loads of guys on here have had reviews rejected for no reason think it's just qvc being funny think most of us think the reviews are made up anyway

i have had a review rejected as i went on about essential oils in most skincare causing sensitivity and breakouts and went on to mention some of the brands.
practically all the high end ones are loaded with perfume and oils that make them smell nice but can cause reactions.
when i used to use avon i never had any problems in fact i always got good comments.

i do think that some of the ranges dont want to be slated one cream in paticular got regular bad reviews. since qvc are more stringent they can weed out the worse ones.and heh the star rating has gone up.
the best range for me is alhpa-h as it does not have any scents generally and gives good results for most skin types!

I had a few accepted last week and they were not 5 star reviews, they were critical

I had one review rejected because I had mentioned the product price. It was an expensive Honora necklace that came in a plastic bag rather than a presentation box. I submitted again having taken out the reference to the price and it was rejected again!

On the subject of packaging I have just received a fab ring wrapped in bubble wrap and in a velvet pouch covered in pet hair. Needless to say, this time customer services received my call!

I've had all reviews accepted apart from one. I have no idea why this one failed their 'community guidelines'. Bit of a lottery.

makes a mockery of the whole system, but then no one will know ....
unless they read it on these pages, so QVC are safe! Anyone will think that they are regular reviews with valid comments and what a good service QVC are giving to their customers by being so honest about their products. Bless them!
Not

Had 2 reviews rejected recently, both Mally products. I even got a phone call asking me about my review. I got the Must Have's and the 5 mini lipgloss pack. On every one of them the applicator for the gloss was so hard and stuck together I thought it was a pointy bit of plastic rather than a brush. Stabbed my lip with one, even drew blood! Sent them back and left a review, didn't mention the blood, and got the call. Could I prove it, they asked. They said they would pass on my comments to the product development people.

"Could I prove it?" That sounds as though they're calling you a liar, Concordia!

I had the same with a Mally lipgloss and also one of the Smashbox TSV glosses; the brush hairs were stuck together and had to be "softened" by hand before I used them.

What a difference on the Lakeland website where all the critical reviews I've read are followed by a comment from their CS team saying they'll be in touch to arrange a return or replacement: " We'll be in touch shortly to put things right for you." How much more highly we'd think of QVC if we saw this sort of response to criticism?

Jude xx

A new development! I've just had a QUESTION rejected because it breached community guidelines! How is that possible?

The question was asking if this item:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.671281

is Murano Gold or not, as the brand name isn't mentioned in the item name.

What on earth is wrong with that?

I also had a question rejected.

I asked why they hadn't changed the measurements of a particular Kipling bag on the website even though I had notified them of this and they had (eventually) acknowledged that they were wrong.

This is their reply:

"Hello Nutzer
Thanks for asking a product question on QVCUK.com. Unfortunately your question wasn't posted this time because it did not meet our community guidelines.

Your opinion is very important to us and other QVC customers, and we appreciate you taking the time to write a question on Kipling Tiani Small Handbag with Detachable Strap.

We encourage you to review our guidelines and resubmit your question about Kipling Tiani Small Handbag with Detachable Strap.

Thanks for being a part of QVC's community - we look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Yours sincerely,
The QVC Team"

Firstly, my name (or nickname) ISN'T Nutzer. What the hell is that about!! (I did email back but the email was returned as "undeliverable".
Secondly, last time I looked they still hadn't changed the details.
Why do they bother to ask for your reviews/questions if they aren't going to action them?
Surely this would help them sell even more?

Very strange.

Latest posts

Back