Glen!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Widget

Registered Shopper
Hi all. I've just joined.

Love the posts - they have brought me to my senses re telly shopping. My spending habit was getting out of hand so it has been great to be brought down to earth by the fabulous and funny comments. Six weeks and counting now since I last bought from QVC. Thankyou!

Re everyone's friend Glen, has anyone ever tried to count the number of times he says "kind of" while he is spouting his usual nonsense? I've tried but always lose count because his use of the phrase is incessant. Obviously it's accompanied by the usual "straightaway", "coming through", "dress up/dress down" etc etc and all the other meaningless remarks.

I should give up watching I know, but one step at a time! I've curbed the spending to start with so who knows?!

welcome widget! love that name reminds me of those beer ads with jack dee lol hope you enjoy it here as much as i do :)

Eh up Widget as we say in the city which gave the world Julia Roberts, have fun on here. It really curbed my spending and gives me such a laugh and a cheer up.

Welcome Widget. Glad you've curbed your spending but don't stop watching altogether - qvc offer good entertainment value!

Latest posts

Back