Nintendo TSV - 21st May 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Think its a wii fit package, possibly a balance board but not 100% sure
Sorry if thats not much help but its not a DS which I would think of first when you think of Nintendo

Nintendo Wii Fit Plus, Balance Board with Just Dance & EA Sports Active Games
Item Number: 563968
QVC Price £161.75
Today's Special Value Price £139.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £7.95

Description
Make your Nintendo Wii console a part of your healthy lifestyle with this set of games and accessories designed to get you and your friends and family moving. The set contains the workout game Wii Fit Plus with a Wii Balance Board, as well as the games EA Sports Active, with a leg strap and resistance band, and Just Dance. The bundle also includes an accessory pack with a storage case for the balance board, a silicon cover, a belt with pockets for the Wii Remote, two wrist bands and a pedometer.

Contents:

Wii Fit Plus game with Wii Balance Board
EA Sports Active game with leg strap and resistance band
Just Dance game
Accessory pack with storage case for Wii Balance Board, silicon cover, belt with Wii Remote pockets, two wrist bands and a pedometer

Wii Fit Plus
Make getting fit fun for the whole family with Wii Fit Plus. The game includes six training modes and over 60 different exercises and activities designed to improve your balance and fitness. With a blend of yoga, strength training, balance games and aerobics Wii Fit Plus has something for everyone!

EA Sports Active
Make your Wii console your very own personal trainer with this workout game developed in collaboration with fitness experts. It features over 35 new exercises with which you can create a workout plan to suit you. There are exercises to target the upper and lower body as well as cardio routines.

Just Dance
Dance along to your favourite tunes with Just Dance, a music and rhythm game that's a great way to liven up a party and dance yourself fit. You can play together with your family and friends or workout while perfecting your favourite dance moves! The game has simple pick-up-and-play controls so anyone can play.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.563968

way over the top pricing as Argos same kit and items

Wii Fit Plus with Wii Balance Board £74.99
Sports Active - Wii. £24.00
Just Dance - Wii. £14.99
Wii Fit Compatible Mega Pack. £9.99

Total: £123.97 (£16.01) cheaper!!! +£5.95 delivery or collect in-store

Thanks guys.

I am really interested in buying the Nintendo Wii and Wii Fit Plus package but I definitely agree that there are better deals elsewhere on the web.

I can see Nintendo trying to take over the crown as the most repeat TSV's ever. :sun:

Latest posts

Back