ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose Bambi Small Faceted Tumble Bracelet
Item Number: 338106
QVC Price £17.50
One Time Only Price £14.48
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

If you are drawn to more delicate beaded jewellery, you're sure to fall in love with this tumble bracelet from Lola Rose. The small beads, stationed along a soft silk cord, measure approximately 8mm x 5mm and all have a facetted surface which catches the light beautifully as you move.

Your choice of natural blue magnesite, rasberry quartzite or angel quarzite beads measuring approximately 8mm x 5mm
Silk cord
Fastens with an adjustable chinese knot
Bracelet measures approximately 22cm long

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.338106

looks really nice its on the lola rose website and £20 each so a good saving from qvc!:grin:

The picture doesn't look like the beads are faceted and the lola rose website says the beads are smooth ?!

I cant get my head round how the lola rose website works,, you cant seem to search for anything etc

I cant get my head round how the lola rose website works,, you cant seem to search for anything etc

I absolutely agree. It's terrible and frustrates the life out of me. I always give up after a fruitless half hour.:confused:

Hi Could anyone tell me whether this was free P&P in the OTO hour? I ordered one for my Sis in law for her birthday. No matter if it was with p&p; it's possible I half heard them talking about the Mookite bracelet which was on an anniversary price and also free postage.

Thanks in advance.

BTW it arrived today and it is tiddley, but still very nice in the angel stone; it'll suit my sister in law as she's very petite and never wears chunky jewellery.

Jude xx

Hi Could anyone tell me whether this was free P&P in the OTO hour? I ordered one for my Sis in law for her birthday. No matter if it was with p&p; it's possible I half heard them talking about the Mookite bracelet which was on an anniversary price and also free postage.

Thanks in advance.

BTW it arrived today and it is tiddley, but still very nice in the angel stone; it'll suit my sister in law as she's very petite and never wears chunky jewellery.

Jude xx

Hi, no it wasn't-just the low OTO price. Sold out so quick, you would have needed to be "jumping on those phones" super-fast!

Thanks craftybel; it saves me ringing QVC and making a fool of myself, quering the postage :tongue:

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back