10% Discount Voucher!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
So am I the only one to get the 10% discount voucher?

Yes checking emails this morning and there is was from QVC. Perhaps because I did not use the 3 easy pay they sent me last week QVC Towers got worried and sent this.:giggle:

No idea if it will work for others but SUM789 it is.

Yes checking emails this morning and there is was from QVC. Perhaps because I did not use the 3 easy pay they sent me last week QVC Towers got worried and sent this.:giggle:

Congratulations, you must be doing something right. Enjoy!

Yes! I got one and I got the 3 easypay voucher last week. I'm shocked!

I read the T&Cs. This applies to one order so if you want more than one item, make sure you put them together.

Says you can only use the code if you got the promotional email but I'd say try it anyway.

I got one, my first ever promotional code in over 10 years of shopping! Shame it's only for beauty products though.

Well I got one to but I can only use mine for "household electrical" what every they are .It is valid until 9th June.
I had the three easy pays but there was nothing I saw I needed or even wanted.
These are the first vouchers I have ever received in 14 years of shopping ,but I haven't brought anything for ages (since Christmas).

I got one, my first ever promotional code in over 10 years of shopping! Shame it's only for beauty products though.

Are you sure you can only use it for beauty products? Mine mentions fashion in the email, but doesn't stipulate that it can only be used for that.

I don't dare give them my email address cause Paul (husband of 32 years) would see how much I buy from there then!:happy:

I think they are targeting the department you buy the most often from. I never buy fashion or beauty and after my disaster with the plant's I brought last year I haven't brought any this year.

Terms and Conditions - copied from QVC Website:

•This offer is for 10% off one order, before postage and packing prices are applied.
•This offer can not be used for any prior purchase or be combined with any other promotion.
•If a product has Easy Pay applied to it, you will not be able to use this voucher.
•This offer can not be redeemed on waitlist, advance order or auto-delivery items.
•This offer is non-transferable.
•This offer can not be redeemed through our automated ordering system Qcut or when pressing the red button on Sky or Virgin TV or through QVC mobile.
•This offer is limited to one order per customer receiving this promotion.
•This offer will not be reinstated if a customer returns an item.
•This offer is not valid on items purchased at any QVC outlet store or staff shop.
•When redeeming this offer, you can only pay via using a debit/credit card and/or cheque.
•This offer can not be redeemed in conjunction with existing QVC credits.
Promotion period: This offer is valid from the date you receive your email/postcard up to and including the 13th June 2010.

Doesn't say it is department specific - hope not as mine was for jewellery and I have my eye on a nice little blender thingy!

Has anyone tried using it online yet? I get as far as the checkout page and tick the box where it says "Do you have a promotional code" but then the next option is to click "Submit Order" and I am reluctant to do that in case it doesn't let me put the code in first! I did receive the email so it should be valid, but I just don't like the way the checkout process is done....:sad:

I got one, from Julia Roberts no less!
It does not say its department specific, I have until June 13th to use.
And I did use the easy pay voucher the other day too.
I'm a happy bunny :)

I got one too and I used the three easy pay. Oddly though, it's mum that buys most of the stuff round here, I hardly use my account but she hasn't received either. Perhaps it's to encourage us 'lurkers' back into spending.

My hubby got a 10% code in the post, and he has only ever bought one thing from QVC

I got the 10% off email too.. Didn't use the 3 easy pay code last week either.. Not sure i'll use it.. I do think qvc should send this to all their customers though, especially the ones who spend a lot with them.. :thinking:

Terms and Conditions - copied from QVC Website:

•This offer is for 10% off one order, before postage and packing prices are applied.
•This offer can not be used for any prior purchase or be combined with any other promotion.
•If a product has Easy Pay applied to it, you will not be able to use this voucher.
•This offer can not be redeemed on waitlist, advance order or auto-delivery items.
•This offer is non-transferable.
•This offer can not be redeemed through our automated ordering system Qcut or when pressing the red button on Sky or Virgin TV or through QVC mobile.
•This offer is limited to one order per customer receiving this promotion.
•This offer will not be reinstated if a customer returns an item.
•This offer is not valid on items purchased at any QVC outlet store or staff shop.
•When redeeming this offer, you can only pay via using a debit/credit card and/or cheque.
•This offer can not be redeemed in conjunction with existing QVC credits.
Promotion period: This offer is valid from the date you receive your email/postcard up to and including the 13th June 2010.

Doesn't say it is department specific - hope not as mine was for jewellery and I have my eye on a nice little blender thingy!

Has anyone tried using it online yet? I get as far as the checkout page and tick the box where it says "Do you have a promotional code" but then the next option is to click "Submit Order" and I am reluctant to do that in case it doesn't let me put the code in first! I did receive the email so it should be valid, but I just don't like the way the checkout process is done....:sad:

I had this problem with the 3 easypay code although, to be fair, if I'd read the email properly I would have been OK.

Once you press Submit Order, another page comes up where you enter the promotional code.

HTH

I wonder how on earth they decide who gets these things??

I seem to get pretty much everything going as regards EzPs, Xmas cards, discounts etc, have also had loads of samples that they send to promote beauty TSVs, AND been invited to a customer event (though I didn't attend).

I joined QVC in 2005, but it's only really the last 2 years that I've bought a lot from them, prior to that it was just the occasional beauty TSV, so wouldn't really say I'm one of their best or longstanding customers? :thinking:

Latest posts

Back