Collections

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lottie

Silly Moo
I know I have committed the cardinal sin of wanting something collected that is heavy, so it won't be a Herpes collection, but you'd think QVC would be able to confirm whether it's a Morning or Afternoon jobbie.

I phoned QVC towers an hour ago and since then I have been calling various numbers as each person I speak to just happens to be the wrong person!
QVC even gave me a tracking number but told me the wrong company which was the start of my woes. :yawn:

It's my day off and I do need to do a bit of shopping as well as a visit to the bank and post office, so it's sod's law the delivery man will try and collect when I'm out... :wonder:

I've finally found the correct regional Depot of UKMail and they are trying to contact the driver now. :happy:

But what a sodding waste of an hour listening to ruddy answerphone lines and trying to find Landline alternatives for 0870 type numbers so it doesn't cost a fortune.

QVC, get you finger out and when you schedule a collection give us an AM or PM at the very least! I can't sit here until 6pm on the off-chance :devil:

I have only had one thing collected and I had to wait 8 weeks for them to come and collect it. I was on the phone to QVC every other day and it still took that long. Not only that It some how got lost in transit and I had to wait another 6 weeks for my refund.
Now I only buy things I can take to the post office to post back.
It has saved me a fortune over the years.

The post office won't want this one, it won't go through the hatch :grin:

Still, the driver has confirmed it will be about 4pm so I have bags of time for shopping and stuff :wink:

It's a pilates machine so I hope I don't have it stuck in my living room for another 8 weeks :confused:

I know I have committed the cardinal sin of wanting something collected that is heavy, so it won't be a Herpes collection, but you'd think QVC would be able to confirm whether it's a Morning or Afternoon jobbie.

I phoned QVC towers an hour ago and since then I have been calling various numbers as each person I speak to just happens to be the wrong person!
QVC even gave me a tracking number but told me the wrong company which was the start of my woes. :yawn:

It's my day off and I do need to do a bit of shopping as well as a visit to the bank and post office, so it's sod's law the delivery man will try and collect when I'm out... :wonder:

I've finally found the correct regional Depot of UKMail and they are trying to contact the driver now. :happy:

But what a sodding waste of an hour listening to ruddy answerphone lines and trying to find Landline alternatives for 0870 type numbers so it doesn't cost a fortune.

QVC, get you finger out and when you schedule a collection give us an AM or PM at the very least! I can't sit here until 6pm on the off-chance :devil:

:happy::blush::blush:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back