N V Perricone - how much!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

greatgable

Registered Shopper
As a mere man I never cease to be amazed at the beauty industry!

I have Perricone on in the background on air advanced firming something or other a mere snip at £119 + P&P

One before was another product that looked like any other pots of face cream - that was
£130 - it has almost sold out.

More money than sense is a phrase that comes to mind.

AY is in full rant mode to :giggle:

I have Perricone on in the background on air advanced firming something or other a mere snip at £119 + P&P

One before was another product that looked like any other pots of face cream - that was

yes - and the pots were 30ml! The size of a L'Occitane hand cream! Makes other products looks cheap!

It costs for a gal to look stunnin don't ya know :mysmilie_518:

I jumped to the phones immediately to stock pile this literally, it's sooo prestigious and advanced in formulations that I'm going to lock it in an actual cupboard for me and when it's time to use it I will get myself a private appointment and use the secret door if I can remember where it is :confused:

You would think that when they were selling something so expensive they wouldn't need to make AY present it wearing her gran's bed jacket.

I have been watching it and couldn't believe the prices,:taphead: for that sort of money I would want to see proof of some stunning results, so unless someone tells me the guest presenter on with AY is in her ninties and using the creams I will give it a miss.

The Perricone guest hardly inspires confidence in the product. She's had so much work done her face is almost completely frozen. She is finding it difficult to speak!

What bothers me about these overpriced useless products is that the companies who make them know there are enough gullible women out there who will buy the stuff.

Perrycomo Firming Moisturiser (the 59 ml size)

I'm a 58 year old man with a slight facial hair bags below the eyes and a couple of warts. Would it be worth forking out two hundred quid on this stuff? What improvement could I expect and most important of all would it make my wife fancy me again?>
Thanks

I finally got around to watching the other half of the Perricone show last night and couldn't believe my eyes and ears over the 15ml High Potency Eye Lift. It's priced at £73.52 (according to AY the phones went into meltdown over this!!!) with P+P of £4.95! - what? does this come recorded delivery?? I thought maybe it was because the item is high in value. The 30ml No Foundation foundation you can get for 'only' £3.95 p+p but product wise is double the size and heavier. I queried p+p prices some time ago and was told by CS it was based on weight and size of box but not the case here. :confused:

Any one ordered this eye cream and did it come in a crate?? :cheeky:

I'm sure there will be exceptions but I suspect that the P&P cost is related to the price of the product - so that QVC can partly offset the cost of returns.

The other week AY said she had been road testing the Perricone range. 'For us...'. How delightfully selfless of her...:wink:

The other week AY said she had been road testing the Perricone range. 'For us...'. How delightfully selfless of her...:wink:

The altruism of some QVC presenters knows no bounds...:wink:

With regard to the title of this thread, my nearly three year old must have picked up on OH and I commenting on QVC's sometimes outlandish prices, something we hadn't realised we do, but in the middle of a gold show recently he spotted a £1,000 necklace and in the broadest Northern accent suddenly exclaimed: 'How much?!!!' Had us in stitches.

N.B. Can I clarify we do read to him, stimulate him and generally interact with him, we don't rely on shopping television for his intellectual development. Goodness knows what result that would produce...

Think this was one of the most irritating shows yet. The products are not cheap and I would like to hear what they do and what are the ingredients. All we get is technolgies, advanced ingredients, potent formulas done by men in white coats in the lab blah blah but never get to hear what the ingredients are! Arggghhh!

When Kara was explaining about the new Cold Plasma cream (£117) AY interuppted her 'ooh stop there getting excited' only for Kara never finishing to explain and AY just saying you put it under a moisturiser. It really winds me up!!

Latest posts

Back