Does it get any better than this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Huggles

Registered Shopper
I have just had a gorgeous hot bath and have given my skin a good rub down with Elemis exotic lime and ginger hand and body lotion (item no:229960), I am sitting in my clean sheets by Northern Nights (item no: 827367, one time only price), and my new TSV Northern Nights down and feather pillows (item no:831102) and lying between the Northern Nights feather bed (item no:830226) and down duvet (item no:830117) and I'm posting this on my new Vivienne Tam HP notebook (item no: 563532). It's Friday night, I have the whole weekend off and I feel great. Oooh, and I'm also enjoying a G&T...does it get better than this, I ask ye? Thanks, QVC I may not like your fashion but there are some things I like. :grin:

Thank you for a super positive post Huggles. Since I discovered QVC my complexion has improved (Liz Earle), I've discovered pearls (Honora), I have the most gorgeous bath products (LK'Occitane) and I'm about to jump into (Northern Nights) clean sheets.

I'm with you as regards to fashion, but all in all, QVC suits me.:clapping:

I know exactly what you mean, Huggles. Although I have sent some stuff back, I also enjoy QVC products every day. A'kin cleanser makes my skin glow, l'occitane shower gels add a bit of luxury in the morning, my white Gossip watch hasn't left my wrist since it arrived this morning and I love it, as well as the odd diamoneeek ring. At night, I love to snuggle down into my NN pillows, feather bed and duvet.

Also, my floors look fab thanks to my supermop!

Tonight I showered with my ABC skin wash, washed my hair with Ojon, cleansed my face with Elemis (the new cleanser, forgot what its called) finished off the routine on face with Elemis pro collagen marine cream. Painted my toe nails with OPI, ready for my great Aunts 100th birthday party tomorrow where I will wear my new Birkis, thank goodness no QVC clothes, so can I be excused for the Birkis. I will wear a little makeup which will include some Smashbox and Bare Essentials. All my rings on my fingers will be from QVC, my hand bag will be my Kipling. All purchased from QVC, theres other things not from QVC but influenced by them or THIS FORUM. What are we like.

Well, I've Liz Earled (it's always a verb with me!), sprayed with my A'kin Lavender face spritz,wandered out in the garden to see my lovely silver and crystal spinning thingies,admiring in the evening sunlight various pieces of jewellery,will pop a bit of Philosophy Baby Grace on before bed (love it) and then snuggle down on my Nothern nights topper. All courtesy of QVC, I've no complaints, the secret is to only buy what you want. Easy!!!:heart:

I have just had a gorgeous hot bath and have given my skin a good rub down with Elemis exotic lime and ginger hand and body lotion (item no:229960), I am sitting in my clean sheets by Northern Nights (item no: 827367, one time only price), and my new TSV Northern Nights down and feather pillows (item no:831102) and lying between the Northern Nights feather bed (item no:830226) and down duvet (item no:830117) and I'm posting this on my new Vivienne Tam HP notebook (item no: 563532). It's Friday night, I have the whole weekend off and I feel great. Oooh, and I'm also enjoying a G&T...does it get better than this, I ask ye? Thanks, QVC I may not like your fashion but there are some things I like. :grin:

Huggles, I really dont mean to put a downer on things but honestly, is there REALLY nothing better you'd rather be doing on a beautifully balmy friday night, I can think of several things:giggle:

I am sad case, aren't I ? I guess the next stage is phoning in for a chat with one of the presenters :thinking:.

Latest posts

Back