Help Support ShoppingTelly:

you get the following

1x 3.75ml Mini Original Nail Envy
1x 3.75ml Mini Rapid dry Top Coat
1x 3.75ml Mini Avoplex Oil
1x 30ml Avoplex Replenishing Lotion
1x 30ml Non Acetone Remover
1x three way mini buffer
1x 3.75ml Princesses Rule Mini Lacquer (pink)
1x 3.75ml Plugged in Plum Mini Lacquer (plum)
1x 3.75ml Flower to Flower Mini Lacquer (pink)
1x 3.75ml Over the Taupe Mini Lacquer (taupe).

I ordered it the other day so will let you know what I think when it arrives. I got the East meets West collection today and love the colours although I was hoping the red would be more of an orangey red but will keep it anyway.

I ordered it the other day so will let you know what I think when it arrives. I got the East meets West collection today and love the colours although I was hoping the red would be more of an orangey red but will keep it anyway.

Thanks, I decided to bite the bullet last night and order it.
Thats twice now that i have broke over a month of spend free on QVC by buying OPI, the last time it was the end of March when I bought the East meets West TSV

Thanks to SCW and Sazza I saw this the same day as the OTO which also had lots of mini items and was similarly priced, the treatment products were almost identical but I preferred the colours of the OTO. However I didn't get to order it during the hour and the price went up almost immediately afterwards (I've noticed sometimes a OTO price hangs around for a couple of hours online despite supposedly being only for the hour in which it's shown.) The price difference wasn't huge but enough to convince me to f.a.r.t., and since then this Try Me just doesn't live up to the OTO. Due to my disorganisation more than anything, but this domino effect of f.a.r.t.ing means pennies saved nonetheless!

Am not crowing though, have got my eye on a yellow agate ring instead...

Latest posts

Back