Gold Day TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry I don't know what it is, but I suspect it'll follow the usual Whatever day TSV trend, by selling out very early so they can shift lots of OTOs.

Jude xx

9ct Gold Highly Polished Rose Design Ring
Item Number: 698599
QVC Price £147.75
Today's Special Value Price £123.24
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Description
Florals continue to be a strong trend for the summer months, so you'll be the height of fashion when you accessorise with our stunning rose design gold ring. It's cast from solid 9 carat gold and comes in the choice of classic Yellow and feminine Rose gold. This impressive cocktail ring makes a real style statement and will look equally good paired with a dressed-down look or ornate evening outfit.

On-trend rose design
Substantial cast gold piece
Choice of 9 carat Yellow or Rose gold

Additional information:

Head: 18mm in diameter
Shoulders and shank: 2mm
All measurements are approximate
9 carat gold

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.698599

I really really like the rose ring - just the sort of thing that I would wear. I won't buy it though as I suspect it's very overpriced - QVC's gold prices have rocketed. That ring looks like it weighs about 5g max.

The bangle that was just on air is £417 for 11.7 grams of gold. That's just silly QVC. Second hand gold jewellery can still be bought on the High Street for £10/gram.

Oh and my other grump is that the 10% discount code can't be used today - small print says that you can't use it on an item where easy pay is offered, and all Gold Day items are on 3 easy pay.

Hi Jantaculum - I quite agree about the gold prices. Qvc are charging about £40 a gram which is way over the top even today. About the 10% - if you do want to buy something it might be worth querying it, because maybe you can use the offer if you don't want to take advantage of the easypays.

Yay, another loooooong booooooring day on QVC. I don't like one day events at the best of times, but at QVCs inflated prices, I wouldn't even consider buying. At least I have a bank balance to be proud of right now :D

I used to love Gold Day, I could usually buy something eye catching for a reasonable amount of money. Now the prices of everything are waaayyyy OTT. I've not watched it today, only for a minute or two to see what the TSV looked like. Prices have been hiked up.

I used to love Gold Day, I could usually buy something eye catching for a reasonable amount of money. Now the prices of everything are waaayyyy OTT. I've not watched it today, only for a minute or two to see what the TSV looked like. Prices have been hiked up.

I know exactly what you mean Sev's Mum. A couple of years ago I would have watched Gold Day from start to finish, leaving the housework undone and having frozen pizza and oven chips on our knees for dinner, just so I'd see it all. And I'd buy too! Now, thanks to the overinflated QVC prices and the good common sense of others on this forum whose wise words have kept me right, I've not watched at all!

I've not watched at all!

Don't worry you'd be quite safe to watch today - the prices are just so ridiculous that not very much is tempting.

I've turned into a female Victor Meldrew - I'm grumping at the screen and shouting 'HOW muuuuuuuuch? I don't BELIEVE it!' :grin:

In past Gold Days ALL prices were gold day prices. Not anymore. They are really flogging the 3 easy pay option instead.

With the economic mess, gold has become much more expensive and just not as available for jewellery production imo without costing too much money for the producers to actually make in great quantities. That's why I think this gold day was a shadow of former such events - and Dale said this would be the only gold day this year! Did you notice how lots of the items were on 'advanced orders' only? Obviously there's just not the rate of production there used to be.

Latest posts

Back