Under day goodies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
:wave: Hello all, I'm missing seeing the "under hauls"?

Apart from argeybargey having a fabulous time elsewhere, is everyone being good, kept locked up? (or getting bored!!)

Have been practising since advice from gemcherub, so hopefully link below will work, sorry if it doesn't. First time I've been tempted by artisan crafted, I loved the colour with the moonstone and at just over 4cm it's a great size

https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/Common/Medium/687526.jpg

I like this range a lot. It satisfies my greed for big chunks of stuff. :happy: xxxxxxxxxxx

Very nice. Is that neon blue apatite? I love the moonstone too.

I had a bit of splurge today: neon blue apatite circle of life pendant, garnet & diamond bracelet and a very unusual aquamarine and sapphire ring. I'm very much looking forward to seeing them, I think TJC jewellery is fabulous quality even at the lower prices.

I had a bit of splurge today: neon blue apatite circle of life pendant, garnet & diamond bracelet and a very unusual aquamarine and sapphire ring. I'm very much looking forward to seeing them, I think TJC jewellery is fabulous quality even at the lower prices.

Hi CK

Can we have irem numbers or a link so we can see what you've bought?:hi:

:hi: They call it Celestial Ocean quartz (coated), but it goes very well with apatite. Your purchases sound lovely, hope you're really pleased when they arrive. Agree the jewellery is usually good quality, don't often send anything back