Spanx

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what the TSV will be? Not that I need them of course... ummmm I'm asking for, for, for... my grandmother!!

Only if you buy Spanx once you open the packaging you CANNOT return it, so I'm really interested in how they're going to do the 30 day money back guarantee.

Me thinks, loads of drawers will be on eBay outlet next week?

Does anyone know what the TSV will be? Not that I need them of course... ummmm I'm asking for, for, for... my grandmother!!

Only if you buy Spanx once you open the packaging you CANNOT return it, so I'm really interested in how they're going to do the 30 day money back guarantee.

I've returned spanx to QVC!!! ordered the wrong size and couldn't even get them past my knees, so hadn't actually worn them as such - but the packaging was open and it was obvious I'd taken them out, so QVC/Spanx were not to know I HADN'T worn them. Returned and got my money back as per usual QVC process, no questions asked - just hope they didn't try to re-sell to someone on the waitlist :eek:

I bought a camisole once but it was sloppy, it didn't adhere to me and therefore created folds that I don't have. I sent it back and obtianed a refund.

I seem to be in between sizes on all the ranges of control undies so I never bothered to buy. I don't want to feel constricted but if they're too big I assume they don't really work. As long as I never have to hear that awful slim 'n' lift woman ever I'll be happy.

I've never bought Spanx, saw them in John Lewis once and the packaging was terrifying...I have had some good shapewear from M&S though. As for Slim and Lift, OH has renamed them Cinch and Winch...:giggle:

I wear spanx and love them - they are very comfy - the material they are made of really nice material unlike some which are very 'nylon-y'. Only downside is they are quite expensive - fingers crossed for a good value tsv.

Just been watching the launch of the TSV and am more interested in the Guest Presenter's white jacket! Anyone recognise it and know where it's from please?

im fed up of catherine keep on repeating the sizes........WE GOT IT CH.........[ goodness only knows & im deaf ].really really annoyed me & yes i do have th eoff button BUT they are over the other side of room & ive got my head into PC screen as usual........playing cards as im just back from having had a minor 'procedure' as they call carving lumps out of you............
love hide & sleek BUT they dont seem to be selling them in rent a tent sizes that I NEED......slim n lift.......wot can i say........they cant sell them at the outlet for £0.99 a pair...sums that up for me + cant get them past my knees

Pricey stuff.....though if it works.... might be worth it!

Wouldn't mind the camisole in black, as I think it'd be useful with jeans, or under a suit. However I don't think I can, because of the sizing. I'm a 14-16. So I think the 12-14 might be a bit TOO snug and the 16-18 would be too big (as I'm certainly not an 18). (oooh came over all Julia Roberts there!!) :giggle:

I have the pants and love them. Way better then M&S in my opinion. However, lucky enought not to need a vest, so another no buy for me. have not bought anything from QVC since the last Honora TSV: and that went back. I agree with the threat about there being boring TSV's lately

Wouldn't mind the camisole in black, as I think it'd be useful with jeans, or under a suit. However I don't think I can, because of the sizing. I'm a 14-16. So I think the 12-14 might be a bit TOO snug and the 16-18 would be too big (as I'm certainly not an 18). (oooh came over all Julia Roberts there!!) :giggle:

Same here Birdie, I could actually do with a camisole as I have some tops which are too low cut for work/everyday wear and could do with a 'modesty cover' as Chuntley described it!

But the sizing is wrong for me too, the last time I ordered spanx (the big knickers) I went a size down and couldn't get them past my knees!!!

Just seen the presentation of the tsv:sleepy:

A black camisole on a black model wearing black knickers........................can't see the "feartures" of the tsv at all.

Didn't even show the other colour.

I do already have a spanx sort of all in one suit - with like the shorts and camisole all in one.Its ok - wouldn't rush out to recommend it to anyone - smooths rather than hold in or make you look smaller.

So ridiculous to have just 2 sizes covering 4 dress sizes, especially this sort of garment which needs to fit well to be effective. I suppose it's keeping their costs down?

Linda

Just been watching the launch of the TSV and am more interested in the Guest Presenter's white jacket! Anyone recognise it and know where it's from please?

I'm with you on this one. If you find our where it's from can you post it please? Didn't she use to present 'Place in the Sun' sometimes - can't remember her name.

I'm with you on this one. If you find our where it's from can you post it please? Didn't she use to present 'Place in the Sun' sometimes - can't remember her name.

I most definitely would if I knew where to start looking - isn't it lovely? If she presented 'Place in the Sun' then there's every possibility it wasn't bought in the UK. Shame as it would be ideal for a wedding I'm going to in July.

Anyone have any ideas? I did consider ringing QVC CS but they probably wouldn't know either other than they could be sure it wasn't from one of their own 'fashion' ranges.

Latest posts

Back