Free Gift

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Themroc

Registered Shopper
Had a card through the post today to say that Ideral World are getting together with PoundSaver and I can claim my free gift valued over £100. I only have to pay postage.

I wonder what this gift could be?

Any ideas?

No idea I'm afraid but does this mean that if we now see something we fancy on TV we can pop along to PoundSaver and get the exact same item a lot cheaper..............:mysmilie_506:

Had a card through the post today to say that Ideral World are getting together with PoundSaver and I can claim my free gift valued over £100. I only have to pay postage.

Any ideas?

Travel steps subscription?

It's not going to be something tangible that's for sure. I reckon it will be some kind of "free" subscription to something that you won't want to make use of, and if you did would end up costing you money! Keep us posted.

Last edited:

Any ideas?

Hmmm, after Googling I found this site.......http://www.markpack.org.uk/free-gift-from-poundsaver-legit-or-not/

Sounds like all the other "too good to be true" crackpot schemes I/W get into bed with.....what's wrong with them! they don't do themselves any favours by selling on their loyal customers details to charlatans like this, I'm very disappointed, I thought the so called new management took customers privacy very seriously, obviously not.

Last edited:
Interesting link Anna_Key, it looks like PoundSaver have done this before with PitchTV.

Will not be phoning the freephone 0800 183 0059 now.

I thought it would be something along those lines. If the gift was truly something people may want, they'd be upfront and tell you what it was, eg a dab radio. They're obviously just banking on people's curiosity, hoping that a few gullible people will make the expensive phone calls, give them all their bank details and get tied into something that's a real hassle to get out of, and end up with nothing of use for their money and trouble.

These holiday/accommodation deals are ubiquitous, ok, even if the accommodation is free, if you're having to shell out £100 a day for food it would work out a lot more expensive than if you sorted out a holiday/short break for yourself!

I wish Ideal World would sever their ties with all these shonky schemes they like to get involved with. I looked at the win 24 website, and what they don't mention is that some of the prizes that people have won are things like a bodyshop showergel/soap set.....ffs, you don't pay £8 a month to win something like that! The actors they use have all won cars, cruises, and state of the art computers etc! They like to call themselves a "family"...well that image imo shouldn't involve ripping its members off!

Any ideas?

I got my free gift card this morning, they must think people are very gullible. The free phone number to ring is a nice touch. If IW told me tomorrow was sunday I would have to check the calendar.:down:

Latest posts

Back