guess Fergie will not be selling stuff on QVC now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

silversequin

Registered Shopper
Does anyone recall a thread that told of her being in discussion with "the nation's number one shopping channel" about hawking some royal themed stuff . Well I imagine this will never see the light of day now:happy:

That would have been fun. "Our next item is a shifty meeting with Prince Andrew. New today on QVC, the price is just £500,000, and already it's flying out the door, so get on those phones..."

The talks were with QVC in America, so it might still go ahead.
She is a lot better thought of over there than she is in England.

God only knows why!?!?

That would have been fun. "Our next item is a shifty meeting with Prince Andrew. New today on QVC, the price is just £500,000, and already it's flying out the door, so get on those phones..."

Presumably on 4 easy pays, p&p free.

She could also sell time-shares for an apartment in "South York", the ugly pile that the Queen had built for them ?

Or she could earn her crust by appearing as a model - I can just see her in Michele Hope, Kim Mendelson, Quacker and Spanx.

Linda

Did she spend all the money she probably got from the divorce settlement? Obviously a few million quid does not go that far these days!!

According to press reports, she did'nt do as well as Diana with her £20m. Fergie has to 'make do' on £15,000 per annum, and is being subsidised by her kids out of their Trust Fund.

I like Fergie, I always thought it was brilliant how she was totally the opposite of Diana (who grabbed the limelight at every opportunity). Fergie always got a raw deal with the press and defo got the dogs end of the divorce.
I maybe abit sceptical but I always think that these types of stories are a way to boost someones profile. She maybe a lot of things but I don't think that she is that stupid to give out rich and powerful peoples details without them knowing.

I always liked her too. I think she has been very naive in this recent incident, and in other things she did in the past, but I still have a soft spot for her and wish her well.

Latest posts

Back