Desperate for a good TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

butterfly

Registered Shopper
Can't believe I am feeling this way, must be the sunshine, but I am getting desperate for a decent TSV, of course it has to make-up, body care or something sparkly, not a boring solar light , pot I don't need for the kitchen,another beeping northern nights set, what has happend to the buying power, ok I know recession but why do we just not get the cracking beauty TSV's anymore?, they are getting lazy, repeating them is a prime example. I had hoped we may of started to catch up on the american ones like say a Laura Geller but her last one was terrible, dull, they don't even bother padding them out with brushes anymore, rant over and debit card actually quite healthy so not all bad!! xx

Well I'm on holiday at the moment ,and usually bring the QVC programme guide with me ( sad or what ):dull: so I can have a quick look on the laptop-but I had no inclenation(sp) this time to bring it with me as it's sooo boring at the mo.
Anyway the sunshine in this country is saving me money ( until the weather changes ):angel:

I know what you mean, I still always check out the weekly view but the next month is dull beyond belief, could usually bank on a good one for the weekend but not any more. I can't even be tempted with a quick look at clearance, its terminal, plus prices seem to be just going up,up and away................

I thought all this Zone/ITV malarkey might spell the end for the boring TSVs like NN - but oh no it's got even worse as now we get a TSV from Kelly Hoppen, which is even more boring but she's some sort of 'celeb' designer who claims to know the Beckhams, which of course makes a world of difference - NOT! :headbang:

I really really really want an A'kin TSV, and I know a lot of others do too, not just on here but from reading the reviews on QVC, don't reckon we stand much of a chance though.....:wonder:

I'd just like to see some new and exciting brands, esp. beauty ones (which in turn may make some good TSVs). I'm sick to death of hearing the same old same old on Elemis, Gatineau etc.

I guess what people think of as a great TSV is going to differ but I'm sure skincare TSVs in particular used to be a lot better. For my personal favourites I remember L'Occitane kits with loads of shea butter products in, Decleor ones with multiple full sizes of 'hero' products like Prolagene and Hydrotenseur, and one particular Elemis OTO my best friend and I can't forget which had full size PCMC and SOS among others for less than a third of the retail price. Haven't bought a beauty TSV for nine months or more (just two OTOs recently thanks to heads up from SCW et al) and am fully intending to f.a.r.t. on Decleor on Sunday! :clapping:

yes thats exactly what I meant, full sizes, great value, brushes,plus something new , Laura Geller used to a great one,, last decent one was nearly 2 years ago, a baked collection and less than £30 ,also Decleor, Nails Inc, the jewellery has gone through the roof too, even things I am watching and are not new stock change their prices constantly, cannot believe they are not suffering big time with a dip in sales, What do I know but how can everything be going up SOOOO much??? or are they just joining in?

My OH would love it if QVC would start selling Soap & Glory, but there is no way they will.
Firstly AY would have a fit because the Cleansing wipes are really good.
Their version of Cleanse & Polish is nearly as good as Liz Earles, and it's a lot cheaper so they would probably lose a fortune on sales for LE.
And I don't think Soap & Glory is presteeeeeegus enough for QVC. Too cheap for them.
Although £10.00 for a half decent moisturiser isn't exactly a Poundshop price is it?

My OH would love it if QVC would start selling Soap & Glory, but there is no way they will.
Firstly AY would have a fit because the Cleansing wipes are really good.
Their version of Cleanse & Polish is nearly as good as Liz Earles, and it's a lot cheaper so they would probably lose a fortune on sales for LE.
And I don't think Soap & Glory is presteeeeeegus enough for QVC. Too cheap for them.
Although £10.00 for a half decent moisturiser isn't exactly a Poundshop price is it?

the marshmallow handcream tastes good :happy:

the TSVs just go round and round like a slow spin in a washing machine....oh look here come Elemis and there's Gautineau (sp) followed by Northern Nights, oh and it's Northern Nights again and oh here's a bit of L'ocitaine then some Elemis and I'll be blowed it's time for another Northern Nights TSV...........

the TSVs just go round and round like a slow spin in a washing machine....oh look here come Elemis and there's Gautineau (sp) followed by Northern Nights, oh and it's Northern Nights again and oh here's a bit of L'ocitaine then some Elemis and I'll be blowed it's time for another Northern Nights TSV...........

and let's not forget the camera, and the video camera and the telly and the camera and the video camera and the telly and the camera and the vid...............................ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shock horror, how could you possibly have overlooked the gnome? Oh, I suppose it's quite easy to look over him though ;) He's been on so many times since Christmas it's getting ridiculous - something like 15 TSVs in 5 months?

Shock horror, how could you possibly have overlooked the gnome? Oh, I suppose it's quite easy to look over him though ;) He's been on so many times since Christmas it's getting ridiculous - something like 15 TSVs in 5 months?

How remiss of me to overlook RJ (how odd that his intials are the reverse of QVC's reigning monarch!). Shall we start playing TSV Bingo or some sort oof scoring game, like 1 point for a Gnome one, 2 points for a Northern Nights, 3 points for Elemis, and maybe top points if it was one that really was covetable, desirable and good value for money.

Latest posts

Back