Er, I don't think so

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Having seen that its a Kelly Hoppen TSV tonight, I decided to look at her products on the QVC site.

Good grief ! how are those prices JUSTIFIED ???? who exactly is going to pay for a silver COLOURED lattice dish at nearly £40 ??? and dont get me started on the prices of the bedding.

Are we really being taken for suckers ? Okay, its all about 'style', but the same 'look' can be achieved for a fraction of the price at Dunelm.

If these 'over the top' interior designers were making their money in the top deparment stores, they wouldn't need the likes of QVC to fleece the rest of us.

My money is safe tonight.

Having seen that its a Kelly Hoppen TSV tonight, I decided to look at her products on the QVC site.

Good grief ! how are those prices JUSTIFIED ???? who exactly is going to pay for a silver COLOURED lattice dish at nearly £40 ??? and dont get me started on the prices of the bedding.

Are we really being taken for suckers ? Okay, its all about 'style', but the same 'look' can be achieved for a fraction of the price at Dunelm.

If these 'over the top' interior designers were making their money in the top deparment stores, they wouldn't need the likes of QVC to fleece the rest of us.

Mine too!

I've never bought any bedding or 'decor' type stuff from QVC (I'm a Dunelm girl too) & this charmless woman and her overpriced wares are not going to tempt me to start!!

I bought a lovely bed set in primark today, duvet cover and 2 pillow cases for £9 (double). Every piece of bedding I've had from there has always washed and worn well. QVC buyers must need their heads examing with some of the ranges they stock.

high-end department stores if you don't mind !!! :giggle:

Please can we have someone other than Craig Rowe presenting bedding , The both of them are getting on my wick. I always moan to myself when Craig presents NN & YC , the constant stroking of the bedding and the near orgasmic delight of YC gets me in a tizz.

Learn something new on this forum everytime! Never come across Dunelm before and just googled them. Know where my next lot of bedlinen is coming from. Thanks Brissles & Gemster...

Last edited:
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her prices. A candle in a black tumbler was over £30 with p&p. Surely you would have to be insane to pay those sort of prices.

I tuned in to watch the TSV launch and my goodness Kelly Hoppen - talk about a bulldog chewing a wasp!:eek:

She gave some excuse about being jet lagged or something but Kelly, luv, it's called planning...

AND TO END WITH.......................

On last night's show, I nearly fell off my chair ! - without so much as a glimmer of a smile, she said " I have been in this business for years, and I AM AT THE TOP OF MY GAME " !!!!! ----- which begs the question, waddyadoin on QVC then eh Kelly old gal ? ( or perhaps she is'nt, not with that voice !)

Latest posts

Back