Philip Kingsley TSV 26/6/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Sazza.

Does anyone know what is in the TSV yet? I have a 3 easy pay code to use before the 22nd and have nearly run out of the bodybuilding shampoo. Not sure whether to order now using easy pay or wait for the TSV.

Oooh, fab! Just running out of PK shampoo and conditioner, and it's my birthday too on the 26th! I think I am meant to buy this TSV don't you?! :mysmilie_50: Although I just happened to have treated myself to the Skagen watch in rose too :giggle:

been keen to try elasticiser tend to have dry hair now and again thanks to dyeing so may go for this

Philip Kingsley 3 Piece Essentials Collection
Item Number: 229890
QVC Price £57.00
Today's Special Value Price £46.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Restore your hair to its crowning glory with this essentials collection from Philip Kingsley. The fantastic-value trio consists of the best-selling Body Building Shampoo (250ml), Moisture Balancing Conditioner (250ml), and the iconic Elasticizer (500ml). The Elasticizer forms the basis of all Philip's haircare regimes - simply smooth it on to damp hair before you shampoo and apply the plastic hair cap for an intense conditioning treatment. Follow with the full-sized shampoo and conditioner to gently cleanse your hair and add super volume and shine.

Contains:

1 x Body Building Shampoo (250ml)
1 x Moisture Balancing Conditioner (250ml)
1 x Elasticizer (500ml)
1 x Plastic hair cap

Elasticizer
Philip Kingsley's hero product forms the basis of all his haircare regimes. Elasticizer delivers a rush of moisture inside the hair cuticle, increasing its manageability. Elasticizer also smoothes the outer layer of the hair shaft sealing in the moisture to give a sleek and silky texture. It's suitable for all hair types and comes with a plastic shower cap.

Body Building Shampoo
This shampoo is perfect for thin, limp and fine textured hair. It will gently cleanse and leave your hair full of body and shine. Your hair will be more manageable, soft and smooth, while maintaining added body throughout the day. This new version of the shampoo has an even more gentle cleanser to ensure less irritation of your scalp. It's also safe to use on colour treated hair.

Moisture Balancing Conditioner
Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Conditioner is for medium textured, wavy hair of any length. This conditioner helps sustain the correct balance of moisture along the length of the hair to leave it soft, lustrous and tangle free.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229890

i like the elastisizer as it really ultra conditions my hair but gives it real body and bounce.it also improves the colour of my hair as many people have commented on the condition of my hair.
have been using it for 8 months now and love it.
managed to get the litre size so i will never run out:happy:

Latest posts

Back