ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Atticus

Registered Shopper
I'm often confused when Peter Simon says something along the lines of:

"This is a better buy to you then we could have got it for"
or
"We could not have got this at this price"

While I'm sure sit-up sell some items at a net loss, recuperated by their phone call charges and high postage costs, surely they do not sell as many products at a loss as Peter says?

It just seems like a lie when Peter claims to be selling so many products at a loss?

(Just to confirm, this thread is not knocking Peter, the man is an absolute legend!)

I hate it when he says that and I'm sure hes the only one who does say it. I think its just sales talk. I like Peter too.

Yeah, I was wondering because he seems to be the only one who continually suggest the products are selling for a loss! Guess it is just sales patter then.

Just seen on Bid TV Peter explain that when he says ""This is a better buy to you then we could have got it for" or similar he genuinely means it. He said something along the lines of 'we can't say it if it's not true'.

Good on him for explaining - someone at sit-up must have read this thread!

Oh yes Joshua Sit-Up do read these threads. I came to realise this when Mark Ryes via Twitter threatened me with Libel action after bitching about him on a "not very nice website".

I'd only stated the truth about what he and Producer Kat Williams had been putting on their Twitter feeds , one classic from Williams was "Off to sit-up towers to sell tat to the public". Her response to me printing that on here was "If people don't know sarcasam then they shouldn't be on Twitter at all". They blocked me from reading their Twitter feeds soon after.

Latest posts

Back