'peel off dark circles'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jellybaby

Registered Shopper
AY is saying that you can 'peel off your dark circles under your eyes' with the Alpha H eye duo.

I thought that dark circles were to do with circulation to the area under the eye and skin pigmentation - not thickened and dead skin as she seems to claim.

How is this so? Is our Resident Beauty Expert correct? I'm keen to find out more on this - is there medical evidence on this?

I remember that previous thread - I can't believe she's still saying that! I'd given her the the benefit of the doubt in thinking she'd had a slip of the tongue because she was tired or something, but it looks like she's really up for this idea - does not compute with me I'm afraid!

Right, that's it! I'm mailing QVC CS and making a complaint about this ridiculous claim. Honestly, the advice she's giving out is not just bullsh!t, it's dangerous! I think it's fair to say AY has lost the plot in more ways than one and she needs to be taken to task. I'm at the stage now where if i see her presenting a show I'll watch thing the whole thing on fast forward only as I just can't listen to her guff anymore...

Done!

I'm sure I'll get the standard 'that's not what AY meant' reply, just like I did when I complained about her saying that LG eyeliners were ideal were using on 'inflamed eyes'!!!

Sheesh....

I had posted something similar on the other thread, that woman is going to cause someone damage the way she's going.

Latest posts

Back