Alison Young Is At It Again !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else catch Alpha H show 5pm today ?
Admittingly it was not a hard slap but Alison called Nat HH pearls model Michele by mistake.
So rather than say so sorry I got your name mixed up with the Alpha H director Michele, no she hits her three times on the shoulder and then hits herself over the head.

Still say that it isn't rational behaviour, she does seem to have lost the boundaries the rest of us live by. Even if it's in fun you have to remember you are on show.

Am I right in saying this "banter (batter?)" doesn't happen with Nalintha?

Strange but true, during the hour following the Alpha H hour Charlie is on with Mischa jewellery, she jokes that her ring is so big you could hit someone with it.
So in steps Charlie who states QVC don't condone hitting anyone.

:phone:

i think she is well strung out waiting for her foal to arrive........she was thinking that she may have to upset mally by not being there for the lastest TSV..........ive nearly used it since......mentioned it again today sometime [ on alpha H show ]

Think she needs to get a grip an someone upstairs needs to have a word. Don't really want to see presenters hitting guests who are there selling THEIR product. The Alexis thing last week was enough for me.
I do like AY for her honesty but begin to dread watching her shows.

Latest posts

Back