Dawn Bibby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mitziemog

Registered Shopper
I don't know if this has been discussed but I just wanted to say how good DB looks at the moment, even my husband commented on how lovely she looked. I've noticed she seems to have changed her clothes style as well for younger looking tops compared to what she used to wear which was more of an older ladies style.

No have another look. I know she has a suntan which makes her look nice but shes lost weight and her dress sense has defo changed.

i agree MM.........smack in eye for jj...........seeing his ex looking very tasty..[ dont think it was glen doing her make over though ]

Yep, looks like Dawn is doing the classic 'now look at what you've lost' make-over on herself! Good for her, and she does look much better now, not so frumpy... go Dawn!

Yes she does seem to be giving herself a transformation in more ways than one.

A thing I've heard her say more than once is she is feeling much better than she has in a long while.
Was being with JJ so very bad, you never know what's going on behind closed doors ?:confused:

Seems like she's now got a male friend named Reece stepping in with transport to QVC and setting up the hours.
He got a name check yesterday when she couldn't find the colour swatch chart she'd asked him to make.

:flower:

A thing I've heard her say more than once is she is feeling much better than she has in a long while.
Was being with JJ so very bad, you never know what's going on behind closed doors ?:confused:

Seems like she's now got a male friend named Reece stepping in with transport to QVC and setting up the hours.
He got a name check yesterday when she couldn't find the colour swatch chart she'd asked him to make.

I don't think she would be Reece's type if you know what I mean.

I can't see much difference apart from her tan, I just think like Jilly she needs to do something with her hair it would probably take years off her.

This is just my opinion.....

Perhaps if she had done all this before, JJ would still be around. I always thought that once she hooked JJ she seemed to let her apperance slip, and looked rather frumpy to say she was married to a younger good looking man.

And, BB is right, both the men Dawn mentions, (Jerry and Reece), are her best friends, and would not be Dawn's type.

Maria I do think you assumptions are a bit ridiculous! I don't feel Dawn was frumpy, anyhow is this relevant hasn't the poor woman had enough flack about her appearance and personal life? ( and many threads on here about it)

Maria I do think you assumptions are a bit ridiculous! I don't feel Dawn was frumpy, anyhow is this relevant hasn't the poor woman had enough flack about her appearance and personal life? ( and many threads on here about it)

Couldn't agree more! She's been through the mill on this forum. I think she's always looked fine - what business is it of ours how she dresses? But, she does look particularly great right now. I've seen Dawn in the flesh and she is a very pretty lady.

I am amazed that when a couple break up, the woman is sometimes blamed for "letting herself go"! How ****** shallow! JJ was no oil painting in real life-quite overweight himself, actually, but I am sure he had many lovely qualities, which is why Dawn was attracted to him in the first place and vice versa. But to say that she let her appearance slip is a bit harsh-don't we all do that when we are comfortable in a relationship? Can't we give this woman a break-she has obviously had a hellish few months. I don't adore her, like many people seem to do, but I do respect her abilities and hope that she continues to move on in such a positive way.

Just to say I wasn't meaning a romantic replacement for JJ only that it appears she has now has new help getting to London and setting up for the shows.

I think DB was frumpy and a right misery guts if she can transform herself now why did she not do it before. Closing the stable door when the horse has bolted comes to mind.

Latest posts

Back