Gatineau TSV??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Barnsleylass

Registered Shopper
Hi all!! Does anyone happen to know anything about the Gatineau TSV? I think it's 16th June?
Thanks xxxx

Date?

Hi all!! Does anyone happen to know anything about the Gatineau TSV? I think it's 16th June?
Thanks xxxx

Hi :hi:,
It is showing as the 20th June on the TV guide. I am hoping for a 400ml Tan Accelerator.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Bumping

Hi :nod:,

Bumping this thread - any ideas? The TSV is only a week away now.

:happy::happy::happy:

Thanks xxxx
Hi

It is 20th June and is Anti Ageing Trio, Age Benefit Day & Night Concentrate, Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Eye Roll On + exclusive size of theirmost famous cream (this is what it says on QVC postcard).

The TSV is on the QVC website today.

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2010/06/sneak-preview-of-gatineaus-upcoming-tsv.html

Anyone used the age benefit products before? Just wondered if they help pigmentation marks.

cheers
Wildcat

Andrew did say it tackled pigmentation - literally!

I've not tried it but will order one to see if it is as good as he says. I have used Melatogenine and DefiLift in the past and this is supposed to be all of those in one cream!

We shall see! :clapping:

I'm very tempted to use my 3 easypay code on this and give it a go. Especially as it has a full size eye cream!

Wonder if it's a roller ball applicator for the eye cream? Hope we get a link to the item details soon :happy:

How did you get your easypay code?

I was sent an email on 8th June from QVC with the code. I haven't used it and it is valid until 22nd June. I don't really need any more moisturiser but do need a new eye cream and would like to try the new serum. I'll see what the price is and decide then.

I must resist but know they will go on about the eye cream reducing dark circles which are the bain of my life and I will fall for it even though the only Gatinau product I remotely like is the throat and neck cream.

Hi,

I have never tried Gatineau products at all, and am half tempted to try them tomorrow, as I also have a voucher. I am fussy about fragrances, and do like a nice one, smiles. could someone perhaps advise me as to what to get, I'm early 40's, big smiles.

Thanks.

Katie

I was a 'Gatineau girl' but have recently moved to Elemis & I LOVE! watch out those like me for the Elemis Anniversary!

Latest posts

Back