Ho Ho Ho!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I wanted to be the first to wish all the forum members a Happy Christmas! It seems QVC are getting in on the act today so I presume this is the official start of the "party season"?

Oh please, spare me.

Seven months to Boxing Day, and we'll be wondering what all the fuss was about!

Jude xxx

I wonder if that Mr Christmas real-life guy who celebrates Christmas every day of the year - even eating a turkey dinner every day as well - will be getting his rocks off watching? Anyway, I thought the 'Christmas in July' event was enough, no?

Come on Mrs James,Now it's Christmas we can officially eat what we want now!
Who cares if you put any weight on, Kim & Co clothes will stretch with you!! :clapping:

My order to Fat B*stards.com has been shipped already. Didn't know you could get elesticated waists in mens jeans. Turkey curry & Lemon Cheesecake here I come!

aaaaarggggh noooooo, can't believe the C-Word is being mentioned already :angry:

I HATE blimmen Christmas bah humbug - don't even want to think about it :sad:

QVC's Christmas in July is bad enough but it is still May!!!! :mysmilie_503:

I always thought the worst I'd seen was Christmas cards in Boots in July but QVC having shows in May just takes the ****** p!ss! It was bad enough having to hide under my bed from September-ish onwards until the whole lark was over, now it looks like I'll have to spend most of the year under there!!

Only good thing is, one more Christmas and the countdown starts for me moving to Australia :giggle:

Tx

Just as a footnote - I'm sure crafters like to have lots of time to make their wares, but 7 months is taking the mickey somewhat. Has it come on so early just because they've got nothing better to show? It smacks slightly of desperation. It's unheard of for mum not to watch but she's barely looked in for over a week. She'll be needing treatment for Detox!

Come on Mrs James,Now it's Christmas we can officially eat what we want now!
Who cares if you put any weight on, Kim & Co clothes will stretch with you!! :clapping:

My order to Fat B*stards.com has been shipped already. Didn't know you could get elesticated waists in mens jeans. Turkey curry & Lemon Cheesecake here I come!

right-e-ho the diet starts Jan :up:

p.s. got the web link to their sister shop; Fat B*tches?

I just happened to turn over and, FFS, The Bibby woman is only wearing a Christmas jumper to go with it. I'm still trying to get out of my winter woollies and waiting for summer. QVC, this is going too far. Off button. Black screen. Bliss.

I just happened to turn over and, FFS, The Bibby woman is only wearing a Christmas jumper to go with it. I'm still trying to get out of my winter woollies and waiting for summer. QVC, this is going too far. Off button. Black screen. Bliss.

bet JJ ain't missing that! :smirk:

I always thought the worst I'd seen was Christmas cards in Boots in July but QVC having shows in May just takes the ****** p!ss! It was bad enough having to hide under my bed from September-ish onwards until the whole lark was over, now it looks like I'll have to spend most of the year under there!!

Only good thing is, one more Christmas and the countdown starts for me moving to Australia :giggle:

Tx

I dont think they go that mad for Christmas in Australia. You lucky :envy: Australia is a place I would love to visit one day.

To be fair to the craft they always say to start making your Christmas cards early . My nan was ill last Christmas and asked me to make cards for the family it took ages, so this year I will start earlier, but not in May, I'm enjoying the sunshine.

Well I will be the voice of dissent, I'm at work but will be watching it later. It's only three hours so I'm sure everyone else can find something to do for that time. It will make the 4pm Spanx show with Debbie Flint an even more enticing prospect!

ooh that will be a test if they can make DF look good i'm buying ooh i'm catty haha

Latest posts

Back