Barely Breezies 2pk Underwire Bra Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do they do owt for man boobs?
Dunno why but mine are getting bigger. Nowt to do with non stop eating though I dont think.

LOl Madaunty...I need a smaller backsize and a bigger cup so no try-me for me :mysmilie_479: I'm usually lucky in the M&S sale so haven't paid the full asking price for a bra in years! :mysmilie_59:

Jude xx

I ordered the ones from the first link in SCW's post and they arrived this morning .........or should I say - IT arrived this morning.

I'm sure that when I placed my order online that the black was also a 2 pack item, but now it's showing as a single bra on the site, whereas the champagne and white are still a double pack. I'm going to ring CS to see what's going on. I don't know whether they changed the details but I only ordered the item because I've had them before and like the 'brand,' but I'm certain that the details posted by SCW initially were accurate.

I'll let you know what CS say .........

Edit

I've just rung them and they said that they are aware of the problem as I'm not the only customer to have rung up about it. Apparently their product services team are looking into it as they realise it was advertised as a twin pack but everyone appears to have received a single item. They're going to ring me or write about how it will be resolved, but the CS woman told me to ring in a few days time to see if there was any further news. I told her that they should either give everyone a refund of half the cost or send everyone a second one and that anything else wouldn't really be acceptable. (So that'll be my name on the 'naughty list' )

Last edited:
I've just had an automated call from QVC apologising for advertising the twin pack of Breezies when it should have been a single 'unit' (as the 'robot' called it.)

So unless the one I got this morning fits like a second skin it'll go back and I'll ring and ask for a returns label because I'm not paying for their error.

Ah! Lovely caring personal approach to customer service! It sounds as though they sold lots and now have a huge headache! I think your suggestion of half a refund is fair; I can't see anyone who's received a single unit whilst expecting a duo will just say "never mind dear old QVC, mistakes happen!"

Hope you get a satisfactory response, preferably from a person.

Jude xx

I ordered this item too and only received one bra.
Had an automated phone call tonight too and it said if I didn't wish to keep the item (it still being good value blah blah blah) I could return it using my returns label and receive a full refund.
If that means my label, what about the p&p cost of returning it??
We shouldn't be expected to pay for that!!:angry:

I received the automated phonecall too and am so angry about this. When I spoke to CS about it the first response I got was that they had run out of my size so could only send me one item, after much faffing about she said I should wait for a phone call. I have decided to send it back( after wearing the bra for three days:blush:) but never mind more fool them, but should I request a returns label to ensure I don't pay any postage? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I ordered this item too and only received one bra.
Had an automated phone call tonight too and it said if I didn't wish to keep the item (it still being good value blah blah blah) I could return it using my returns label and receive a full refund.
If that means my label, what about the p&p cost of returning it??
We shouldn't be expected to pay for that!!:angry:

As I said earlier ....... I have no intention of paying the P&P when it's their error. If, when I try it on in the morning, I decide not to keep it then CS will be getting another call from me. Or I'll try for a refund for half the cost as I ordered two .......... allegedly. It's their mistake, not ours, and with the profits they make they should at least honour the loyalty of their customers. Good job the phone calls are free because it's about the only thing that is with QVC.

I'll let you know whether I keep it and if I don't, then I'll let you know how the phone call goes.

Last edited:
I ordered them after watching the presentation last week so when only one arrived yesterday I phoned customer services and they are sending me a returns label. I wouldn't except them on principle as they sold me a pack of two and so should have honoured that. :devil: The automated phone call last night said of it being good value for one of the bras well QVC should realise that it's not good value if you were expecting two.

I ordered the ones from the first link in SCW's post and they arrived this morning .........or should I say - IT arrived this morning.

I'm sure that when I placed my order online that the black was also a 2 pack item, but now it's showing as a single bra on the site, whereas the champagne and white are still a double pack. I'm going to ring CS to see what's going on. I don't know whether they changed the details but I only ordered the item because I've had them before and like the 'brand,' but I'm certain that the details posted by SCW initially were accurate.

I'll let you know what CS say .........

Edit

I've just rung them and they said that they are aware of the problem as I'm not the only customer to have rung up about it. Apparently their product services team are looking into it as they realise it was advertised as a twin pack but everyone appears to have received a single item. They're going to ring me or write about how it will be resolved, but the CS woman told me to ring in a few days time to see if there was any further news. I told her that they should either give everyone a refund of half the cost or send everyone a second one and that anything else wouldn't really be acceptable. (So that'll be my name on the 'naughty list' )

i also order the TWO PACK........we got a recorded message last night saying that there had been a mistake & if we we not happy to send it back & have postage refunded too...they went ot great lengths to point out that IT was still good value for money etc etc ets..........HOWEVER i ONLY bought it as they said on telly that it was a TWO pack & also said on web site..since then [ today ] it reads differently.........i BELIEVE that as they said on TV & on web site they have to honour what they were selling.......im sure someone on here will know...............sorry for any typos havent got specs on........b''''er me but mine needs to go down a size so icant do a right lot to get it put right.......unless someone knows..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QVC terms and conditions.

2.4 Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we despatch the products ordered to you, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with section 9 below.

That sounds like they have made a contract with you by sending out one item so they should honour that.

I received the automated phonecall too and am so angry about this. When I spoke to CS about it the first response I got was that they had run out of my size so could only send me one item, after much faffing about she said I should wait for a phone call. I have decided to send it back( after wearing the bra for three days:blush:) but never mind more fool them, but should I request a returns label to ensure I don't pay any postage? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I decided to keep the bra as it does fit well and rang CS this morning. I told them I'd had an automated apology which I thought was very impersonal as it was their error. I also said that I'd heard that there were a lot of dissatisfied customers and the least they could do was to 'reward' loyalty by either reimbursing half the cost of the (two) bras or refund the P&P at the very least.

They have reimbursed the P&P for me and I was told that I'd be getting another phone call when it had all been resolved (Oh joy - I can't wait for robot lady to ring!)

Apparently, the fault lies with the supplier as they were supposed to send a double pack, as listed, and only single ones arrived. I assume that they were just labelled and despatched when they reached QVC. So where the "we've run out your size" excuse you were given comes from, heaven only knows.

If they ring and say I can't have half the cost back then they've given me an address to write to to take it up with 'the powers that be' and believe me...... I will write that letter if needs be.

I signed off by saying that they'd lose a lot of customers if they didn't acknowledge it wasn't a customer error and so they shouldn't be penalised for something that was out of their control when they pressed the order button. I also mentioned the Trades Description Act.

What really gets me mad is at the same time of ordering the bras I also ordered 4 lots of OPI so I spent over a £100 that day and I've got a good mind to send the whole lot back if thats how they treat their customers. They have my money which I paid in good faith and so now I have to wait for a label and then probably another 3 weeks for my refund.

Latest posts

Back