Sterling Bold Opaques TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emmsies

Registered Shopper
Hi Everyone
Just wondering if anybody knows what the Sterling Bold Opaques TSV is going to be on Wednesday? I hope it's going to be a good one this time!
Thanks loads:sun:

Oh OK - thanks....I didn't see the show when Catherine was wearing a big necklace....maybe someone will come up with the goods soon for us!:nod:

What on earth is their obsession with this range? Some of it is nice (I bought the big dyed agate necklace a while back) but it's appearing a bit too often imho:talking:

It's (relatively) cheap? :wink: But I know what you mean. I happen to like the range but it is appearing all too frequently.

sometimes you can get designer looking pieces for a keener price and I love the natural gemstones...they seem to have gone ott on the Sandstone recently IMO though..!

Thanks for the info SCW...Hahehe Sandstone it is then...hopefully I'll love it and it will be a beautiful massive piece ready for the summer!:blush:

Would that be blue sandstone (with the sparkly look like the night sky) or am I getting it confused with another stone?

yes Blue Sandstone is one like the starry night sky I :heart: it!

There is also gold sandstone which is very pretty too but browny/gold/bronzey shades don't suit me so I stick to the blue.

I'm hoping it will be a choice of Sandstone with maybe some new dyed colours...don't know if it's possible to dye Sandstone..are the blue & golden stones dyed??? Maybe a pale pink sandstone will look nice???:thinking:
does anybody know what exactly it is yet?

Debbit Flint is wearing golden sandstone pendant and earrings tonight.

Now, this could be an interesting TSV. I love the Lola Rose sandstone pieces but they're just too expensive, let's hope these will be more affordable. Thanks Sazza.

Latest posts

Back