Charlie and his darlin'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
I know it's absolutley non of my business but for ages, Charlie has not mentioned his partner, Michelle during conversations with guests.
Speaks often of his family, his mum and dad and especially his little girl who you can tell he adores but no mention of the missus.
When he's been away, it's always my children this and that. He also makes it very clear that he isn't married.
I noticed yesterday when presenting a Kelly Hoppen show that he mentioned his partner, Michelle twice within a few minutes saying how much she would like one of the designs.
Has anybody else noticed his lack of using her name in the last few months, could be a year even. He seems very happy lately and I just wondered if there has been a separation/split and they are back together again. I really do hope so.

I noticed more than ayear ago that "Michelle" was absent from his vocabulory; and I too noticed that every member of his family was mentioned except M. I always suspected he had an "eye" on one of the models.

I don't remember him ever saying very much about her at any time, not just recently. All I've ever known was that her name is Michelle and they're not married. Mind you, my husband never talks about his homelife at work; they probably know he's got kids but that's about it.

Jude xx

Someone posted ages (over a year )ago that they had split and he had another girlfriend. The post was removed very quickly never to be seen again.

I noticed when Charlie was doing the jewellery shows a couple of weeks ago (may have been a TSV) he was on with the young girl who has her nails done when OPI are here. She has long dark hair and is quite attractive. She said she was working till 2am and he piped up "so am I so you can give me a lift home after as we only live a couple of miles away". May be I am being cynical but I wonder if he has his eye on her!! I hope for her sake I am wrong!!

I can't imagine any of the models fancying him more than he fancies himself. Smarmy git. :puke:

he mentioned Michelle during the Decleor show and how she uses his Decleor shaving gel for her legs so presume that they are still together/back together

Charlie also said that Michelle loves the arromessences and balms so she is now very much back in his vocabulary it would seem

I was just about to post the very same thing; I heard him say that too. He just chooses not to bore us stupid with his home life in stark contrast to some!

Jude xx

he mentioned Michelle during the Decleor show and how she uses his Decleor shaving gel for her legs so presume that they are still together/back together

Charlie also said that Michelle loves the arromessences and balms so she is now very much back in his vocabulary it would seem

Isn't she just!!He didn't just mention her, he mentioned quite a few times. Michele this, Michele that in the space of 15 minutes or so. I switched over after that. I don't mind Charlie and I like the Decleor shows but I find them a bit boring after a while. Charlie and Decleor (or indeed any brand of skin care).

Ooh pinkpussy cat give us a hug.:mysmilie_17:
hug_92.gif

Sx

Latest posts

Back