CH and the earring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AllThatGlitters

Registered Shopper
Would I be right in thinking that Catherine Huntley is wearing only one earring on the 10pm Spanx show?

I'm thinking it's Diamonique Veronese, and I've been peering (sad, I know) to see if there's one in the other ear, and I don't think there is.

Would I be right in thinking that Catherine Huntley is wearing only one earring on the 10pm Spanx show?

I'm thinking it's Diamonique Veronese, and I've been peering (sad, I know) to see if there's one in the other ear, and I don't think there is.

Not sure, I'm peering now but very hard to tell with the way she is wearing her hair?

She totally stuffed up the sizes on the Spanx shorts though, talk about clueless....:wonder:

& is it me or are there loads of very bizarre background noises on this show, first the 'whilstling' and now it sounds like there's someone walking round in high heels off screen....

Yes, a lot of high-heel noises. I usually think it must be the models, as everyone else must surely know to wear 'silent' footwear, but the models can't. But is there much call for high heels on a Spanx show?

it must be the models wearing heels, maybe to make them look taller and thinner in the Spanx??

Poor old Catherine is getting her power panties is a right old knot on this show, first the sizing then getting the names of the knickers mixed up....never knew shapewear was so complicated :giggle:

Did anyone else want to gag CH ? she just would not stop talking all the way through the show, it was turning into the "Catherine Huntley's cellulite on my bum "show. She just kept on spouting utter drivel, mainly about herself and just wouldn't shut up. Talk about motor-mouth.

Latest posts

Back