CS and Waitlist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
On the day of the Butler & Wilson TSV, I noticed that an item I had on waitlist was back in stock. So I called CS and was told that the item had just been dispatched that very morning. I went on holiday the next day and returned last night - no package. According to the records on My Account, the item is still waitlist and has never been dispatched. I feel a phone call to CS coming on! On another matter, has anyone else noticed that the dispatch emails are sometimes issued days after the item has gone out (or not at all)? I got one item before the email arrived. Perhaps there's a problem with my server.

On the day of the Butler & Wilson TSV, I noticed that an item I had on waitlist was back in stock. So I called CS and was told that the item had just been dispatched that very morning. I went on holiday the next day and returned last night - no package. According to the records on My Account, the item is still waitlist and has never been dispatched. I feel a phone call to CS coming on! On another matter, has anyone else noticed that the dispatch emails are sometimes issued days after the item has gone out (or not at all)? I got one item before the email arrived. Perhaps there's a problem with my server.

I've had the same experience with the despatch emails and the arrival of orders being out of synch. I'm not sure if it's because their delivery service has improved or their email service has deteriorated!! I have also experienced the same waitlist problem. I have phoned CS a couple of times to tell them my WL item is back in stock and to be fair they have always processed the order and it has always arrived. However it shouldn't be up to the customer to keep a check, WL items should automatically be despatched as soon as they come back into stock

I have the opposite problem, random things from waitlist turning up when I had completely forgotten about them!!! and the day after they arrive I get the confirmation e-mail :wonder:

mainly my fault as I should keep a much closer eye on my waitlisted items, & if I've forgotten about ordering them then I obviously don't really want or need them!

Well, I called CS who first of all couldn't find the order. The woman said that I couldn't have actually placed an order (weird that, since I have a waitlist email!). When she eventually found it, I was told that I had cancelled it! I did no such thing but, more to the point, why did the other person tell me it had been dispatched? It's now in stock but I told them not to bother. I'm going to avoid waitlist from now on - I've had too much hassle with it.

Latest posts

Back