Flexi-bar?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tourmaline

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see the show last night? I like the look of the flexi-bar as a way to do some gentle exercise that appears to work on the whole body, but I've been seduced before by exercise equipment and ended up spending a fortune giving it all away. Has anyone used it and, if so, is it any good? All comments welcome.
Thanks

:grin: Mr BB has a wobble stick Tourmaline, and it's sitting in the corner with the rest of his exercise equipment.

It makes me laugh watching the presenters on this item. They all profess how wonderful it is.......how much difference it's made to their bodies etc......yet they make such hard work of it, that I'm more inclined to believe that the only time they pick one up is at the start of a show :nod:

Shaun's arms last night were going like the clappers, that's when he was in camera shot, as the camera mainly focused on the guest, who uses it effortlessly.

So.....I would imagine it takes a bit of getting used to :wonder:

I have been tempted but would be interested in what others find, I love their flexi back, I get facet joint pain flare ups and it is torture but the flexi back really relaxes the muscles and gets rid of spasm, so if this product works as well I might have a go.

Latest posts

Back