The Roberts Family

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
I don't normally get grumpy enough to stop shopping somewhere unless they've treated me badly, as long as I get good service I'm usually ok.
However I am starting to think that QVC and I can manage without each other. The Roberts Family and their attitude have made me feel that I don't want to spend my dosh there. I buy mostly craft stuff and not huge amounts anymore so this is like an amoeba attacking a whale but hey I'm an opinionated amoeba.:call:

I don't normally get grumpy enough to stop shopping somewhere unless they've treated me badly, as long as I get good service I'm usually ok.
However I am starting to think that QVC and I can manage without each other. The Roberts Family and their attitude have made me feel that I don't want to spend my dosh there. I buy mostly craft stuff and not huge amounts anymore so this is like an amoeba attacking a whale but hey I'm an opinionated amoeba.:call:

I co-sign this post!

I saw a lovely tweet from Catherine the other day. She just very simply said she felt very lucky to have a chance to go on ITV to present, but at the end of the day she was just 'a very lucky sales assistant'. If only certain other presenters had such a down to earth approach and a good dose of humility...

I don't know what has happened to give rise to this thread, could you share with me please (I'm a nosey moo :dull:) .

Linda xx

I saw a lovely tweet from Catherine the other day. She just very simply said she felt very lucky to have a chance to go on ITV to present, but at the end of the day she was just 'a very lucky sales assistant'. If only certain other presenters had such a down to earth approach and a good dose of humility...

Well that's a change it's not that long ago she was talking about going to the stage school reunion and how she'd made it.

Try looking at the resurrected thread about Princess Sophie of the dynasty, BFT has caused her to have a tantrum.
I thought nothing got past you bags.:wink:

Last edited:
Try looking at the resurrected thread about Princess Sophie of the dynasty, BFT has caused her to have a tantrum.
I thought nothing got past you bags.:wink:

:wonder:

Oh well that depends if it's worth bothering about or not :yawn:

:happy:

Which is one of the many reasons I will always love Catherine Huntley.

No matter how irritating she ever gets,which she can,I can never have ill feelings toward her.

I heart U Chunters!:up:

WOW - there's no love lost between me and Catherine, but I am VERY impressed at this comment. Well done you.

Pauline xx

Latest posts

Back